Our ‘fans’ are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on mate
These idiots on here criticising our fans should be ashamed
We have put up with constant rubbish. I’m proud of our fans
Every club has its problems and some people on here need to have a think or just sod off
Well said mate. We’ll get through this tough time stronger and united.

Disappointed to see us make the ITV News at Ten for all the wrong reasons. Lucas Digne probably exaggerated the extent of his injury but it doesn’t look good when missiles are being hurled onto the field of play and players are on the floor in pain from a head injury. It just makes us look bad, both as a club and a city.

And it gives the reds all the ammunition they need to defame us thuggish and scummy.

If you see someone do something like this please report them to the nearest steward or police officer. They are doing untold damage to our reputation.

As an aside, what was with all the booing? The Everton players were obviously giving their absolute best. What more can they do? It’s not their fault that they’re not good enough. I feel like giving up my season ticket. It’s all so embarrassing.

Can’t boo a player all game and then not expect a negative reaction from him

Why was he even being booed?

You’d expect Goodison to realise by now that, 9 times out of 10, that player ends up having the last laugh

* bottle didn’t even hit him tho the rat *
Agree with all the comments by the way that this is embarrassing and disgusting behaviour by a few of our fans.
However, I replayed the footage over again and both cash and Digne drop to the floor but doesn’t look like anything hit them !!! What’s that about though??!!

Itls the image that goes with these incidents. I'm not saying one of the people who threw the missiles were drinkers bought a pint at either of those two pubs.

What I'm saying is that it isn't a good look for the club afterward when the caretaker manager is associated with early drinking sessions.

Not "drinking sessions" though was it?

I read he'd bought some fans "a drink" which I think was a cracking gesture in circumstances.

Ffs, it was a couple of morons. Two idiots in a crowd of almost 40'000, its hardly representative of our fans. The idiots will be dealt with and have to answer to the plods for their disgusting behaviour but let's stick to blaming them for their individual behaviour because this whole collective guilt thing is becoming really tiresome.

It was an ugly incident yesterday but it seems to me that it's being rather overblown. It's hardly the first or last time it has or will happen, and can and has happened at any club. Not like it was a paving slab. The perpetrators will rightly be identified and banned for life.

Shame they didn't make the most of it and nail that smug kanute Gerrard in the face.

Get a grip it was an empty bottle, happens up and down the country every week. And if you're worried about a few chants at a hated rival or booing a player who just jibbed us off maybe you should give footy a miss 

Spot on mate
These idiots on here criticising our fans should be ashamed
We have put up with constant rubbish. I’m proud of our fans
Every club has its problems and some people on here need to have a think or just sod off
Best fanbase?

Crush every youngster that comes through.
Singing “murderers” at the derby
Hurling racism at Villa fans
And now throwing bottles at players.

There will be punishment for the latest infringement and rightly so.

People are being so daft about this incident. Yes the lads responsible are tits but lets have this right. The clowns responsible will be banned (hardly a punishment right now tbh) for their stupidity, be publically shamed for it and have to deal with the fallout. That's enough, leave it there and move on. I'm not saying that its acceptable behaviour, I'm saying that its not news worthy or worth discussion even on here. They will be dealt with. The end.

An Everton supporter on an internet forum talking about our club. Is there some sort of elitism or clique here that tries to suppress views of newer posters?
Yes it is mate, unless you’re worth £70m your point doesn’t count. Don’t let it put you off though mate, give as good as you get and you’ll fit in well. Good luck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.