Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two weeks until our next match. We're going to be an attractive option for many managers who are currently out of work, as such their agents will be pushing them to the club and to the press.

We're going to have all manner of odd links through the gutter press and twitter ITKs over the coming days.

What I'm interested in, and what we're not likely to hear until it gets leaked by the club, is which currently employed managers have they approached? It does no harm for the board to interview guys who are unemployed, but we as fans need to be aware that they're just interviews. Just because we've spoken with someone, doesn't mean they're our next manager - in the same way that the betting markets mean absolutely nothing.

The ones we don't know about would tell us their plans. Which I've little faith in actually existing.

You didn't? Feed me your tears you pathetic little sycophant.

You I presume is everyone here that didn't want the waiter to stick around.

When you’re as obsessed as you are, you see Benitez everywhere. I’ve not even mentioned him, he seems to live on your head rent free though. He’s not the manager anymore, move on and deal with the problem at hand.

Not one person wants Allardyce!
There have been a few saying they want him back till the end of the season on the forum mate, couple in this thread today even. Can't remember where exactly as the thread moves that quickly. Defo seen them though amazing as it sounds.

At least you don't have a avatar of a Japanese cartoon and he's supposed to be a grown up?

It’s easy to be a contrarian. Just oppose everything with a supercilious condescending tone, must be nice. Far harder to just back the club and the manager. I can’t take posters seriously who have wanted almost every manager we’ve had removed as soon as they start losing games.

It’s easy to be a contrarian. Just oppose everything with a supercilious condescending tone, must be nice. Far harder to just back the club and the manager. I can’t take posters seriously who have wanted almost every manager we’ve had removed as soon as they start losing games.
Name these posters who wanted literally every manager out

Status
Not open for further replies.