Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

But they already had a good team in place. If anything he took them backwards.
Or you could say…whilst facing a transfer ban he introduced young players and developed them., leading to a champions league win later that same season.

Tuchel’s record, results wise, is very similar to Lampard’s.

I’m not saying you do. I’m correctly pointing out that any manager we chose is a big risk which you disagree with. But you can’t back up your agument.
I could come up with a thousand names who I thought were no risk but many people would probably think otherwise. For that reason I leave it up to the professionals who know far more than me in terms of budgets, availability and also receive advice from other professionals to guide them in their quest for the perfect manager etc. etc.

I could come up with a thousand names who I thought were no risk but many people would probably think otherwise. For that reason I leave it up to the professionals who know far more than me in terms of budgets, availability and also receive advice from other professionals to guide them in their quest for the perfect manager etc. etc.
I agree with you. They should know what they are doing But they have done a superb job the last 5 times haven’t they.?
1000, eh. Wow! They would all be a risk mate….they will be managing players who don’t know the fundamentals of basic attacking football. That’s a risky task.

Or you could say…whilst facing a transfer ban he introduced young players and developed them., leading to a champions league win later that same season.

Tuchel’s record, results wise, is very similar to Lampard’s.

Tuchel also has won 2 trophies and has been at Chelsea less than year

Status
Not open for further replies.