How many points will it take too survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
….personally, I’d ditch 4-4-2. I think they are trying to shoe-horn Gray and Richarlison in the team. Controversial, I’d leave Gray out and play Richarlison wide left. He gets in terrific goalscoring positions from out wide. Gray looks like he’s run out of steam, he’d be effective off the bench.

Ridiculous getting rid of Digne, but we’re going to have to make do with a CB playing LB. Very concerned with what I’ve seen of Mykolenko. For all his frailties, Keane has to partner Mina. If Coleman doesn’t start, then it has to be Patterson.

Has to be 433 really.

Agree on Richarlison wide left

Agree on Gray being used as an impact sub

Disagree on Keane...Holgate was fine (with rare game time this season) but id go Branthwaite

Cant play Coleman, would go Patterson

Allan Doucoure Onyango centre

Mykolenko was on a 6 week holiday before joining, new league, new club, awful manager. Lets see him next season.

I don't see us getting 7 points in those 3 games I think it will be 4 at best .
We need another 4 points in March giving us 27 going into April, the fixtures in April are horrendous and I can only see us reaching 34 at best.
We are in trouble now unless we win a couple of games against teams were not expected to beat

Below 35 you almost always get relegated. 40 is almost always enough to stay up. 42 will be safe. Embarrassing that we need to figure this out.

Were 5pts off 12th and we have a game in hand.

I reckon we'll be 12th/13th by end of Feb.

Need to hold our nerve and not panic.

Were 5pts off 12th and we have a game in hand.

I reckon we'll be 12th/13th by end of Feb.

Need to hold our nerve and not panic.

Not time to panic but the managerial appointment must be correct. There’s not enough characters in the squad to see us through if it’s not. If there’s not an instant improvement this lot don’t have the stomach for a fight.

Not time to panic but the managerial appointment must be correct. There’s not enough characters in the squad to see us through if it’s not. If there’s not an instant improvement this lot don’t have the stomach for a fight.

We really need to do everything to bring in a DOF. Need around 8 players sold aside from those out of contract in summer.

Then we also need to bring in some top coaches to support the new manager...along with a new recruitment team.

In terms of 'characters' and 'fight' Id say most of the players used today have that.

I really believe that:

Mina / DCL / Allan / Richarlison arent match fit (or lack match sharpness)

Kenny clearly is a weak link / as is Gomes

If Gbamin isnt the man then this window a defensive midfielder should have been critical.

Im happy witht he full back signings...think El Ghazi is a ridiculous move...but how we havent gone all out for a DM is beyond me.

We need to sell players now and get in a DM before the end of the window.

We really need to do everything to bring in a DOF. Need around 8 players sold aside from those out of contract in summer.

Then we also need to bring in some top coaches to support the new manager...along with a new recruitment team.

In terms of 'characters' and 'fight' Id say most of the players used today have that.

I really believe that:

Mina / DCL / Allan / Richarlison arent match fit (or lack match sharpness)

Kenny clearly is a weak link / as is Gomes

If Gbamin isnt the man then this window a defensive midfielder should have been critical.

Im happy witht he full back signings...think El Ghazi is a ridiculous move...but how we havent gone all out for a DM is beyond me.

We need to sell players now and get in a DM before the end of the window.

stop going on about a dof this is a joke right now the staying up part is more important

Status
Not open for further replies.