How many points will it take too survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle actually have momentum we have the wrong kind of momentum also they could have a few additions come the match with them. We need to get a manager and get a few more in to give us a shot

Zat, we weren't very good in the second half mate, all huff and puff, but, Gordon apart, no creativity at all. I look at them and I just think that unless we can fluke a win somewhere and our morale is lifted, I can't see us beating anyone.

Huff and puff is sometimes whats needed...served Allardyce well.

So many chances missed when it was probably easier to score.

Newcastle actually have momentum we have the wrong kind of momentum also they could have a few additions come the match with them. We need to get a manager and get a few more in to give us a shot
We need 2 midfielders ASAP, centre half ASAP, pacy forward ASAP and a new management structure with balls and plan to survive. Can you really see this happening with a few months left in the season in order for us to survive. I fear people on here seem to think because we are Everton we won't go down despite losing practically every single match. Worrying times, I predicted this on here months ago and got ridiculed.

Huff and puff is sometimes whats needed...served Allardyce well.

So many chances missed when it was probably easier to score.
The huff and puff was an improvement on what we have seen, but, it needed to produce a result, that kind of football, adrenaline based stuff, is unsustainable if it doesn't provide instant results, because the players will quickly lose faith in it. The fact of the matter is we have, for the main part, better players than the teams around us, our problem is that their confidence is totally shot and that they do not have a very strong mentality anyway.

You mention the horrible Allardyce, it must be remembered that he was very experienced in that kind of situation and that the position we were in then was not as serious as it is now. I believe that the win on the day before he was officially appointed he'd lifted us to 13th in the table.

We need another 5 wins minimum to stay up imo. I have no idea where they are going to come from if we only play long ball [Poor language removed] like yesterday

In the last 4 games Newcastle play Liverpool, City and Arsenal, if those 3 have stuff to play for they wont have an easy run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.