Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That performance leads me to believe he hasn't learned anything over the past few years...
He hasn't learned that Holgate is gash.
He hasn't learned that Kenny is gash.
He hasn't learned that 2 in midfield is stupid.
What makes you think he's going to start learning now?
I actually thought Kenny and Holgate were ok they didn’t do to much wrong. Allan would have started but I think fitness was an issue. I can see why he went for experience but not starting Gordon was probably a mistake. He will know hat was wrong today and will try and change it, we’ve had many managers that have been so stubborn and bnever change things.

Ferguson post game comments: “It was a tough fought game and credit to Stevie and his team they went toe to toe with us. I think we deserved at least a point which would have made up happy but instead we got to pick ourselves up and go again. The fans were good but I know they and we as a team can do better.”

There's just no movement compared to other sides... players frequently just watching play around them without anticipating putting a proper challenge in. 3/4 players round an opponent yet no tackle or legitimate effort as though they just try and suffocate the player off the ball. No speed of thought... we must have some of the most naive easily conned players around. Allan and Gordon must start from the off.

I'm pretty sure I didn't actually.

*cough

Carlo ancelotti is the biggest problem for me. Seems clueless.

Ancelotti doesn't have the tools at Everton, the only way he will succeed I'd think is if we were to sign Ronaldo and messi

Are you a fan of ancelotti Dave ? I think hes not up to it personally

David moyes simply is a better manager than carlo ancelotti in my opinion.

I will stick by Carlo for the mere fact that we have no other option at this time and it would cost too much to replace him.

It again all comes down to hunger from the management team and you have to ask is a manager like Ancelotti really going to be up to the task of getting every last drop out of these players. I would suggest probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.