Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the squad Moyes had at United a title winning squad or a top 4 squad?

If you can name an 11 he had at Juventus which was comfortably better than 4th + 2 trophies then id be amazed...i think you'll struggle.

Why don’t you just accept you were wrong to gas Pirlo up prematurely because you liked him as a player?

I never thought about it but the Everton job is a cushy gig. yeah it's an inevitable the tenure will end up as a debacle but other than fan outrage and a little media scrutiny you end up with an ample severance package and it doesn't mar your future endeavors. Three of the past managers despite their failures were able to attain prized and prestigious management positions afterwards...

Has to be Rooney over Lampard.

Lampard stinks of Chelsea.

Let's face it, he's not going to be adored by the fanbase.

Chemistry is very important.
Absolute nonsense!
Did Klopp stink of Dortmund? SAF Aberdeen? Why can’t we adore him if he does well???
I’m sorry, but your post is everything that is wrong with our fan base, saying we will hate him cos he’s not from our club!!

Chemistry ffs, have you heard Wayne converse?

Why can’t we take people on face value and see how they do rather than write them
Off before they start?!

Id love to be a fly on the wall for those 3 interviews.

That goes against what most experts on Spanish football say.
Cannavaro would swot you mate. Rooney would volley you with precision so you land on the penalty spot. Lamps would arrive late into the box and dink your fly ass into the top corner

Pirlo would make vastly more sense than Cannavaro would

Pirlo would be class, if appointed in summer. Cannavaro may also be amazing too...

...high risk situation were in at the moment though, need those 6 or 7 wins pronto.

Why don’t you just accept you were wrong to gas Pirlo up prematurely because you liked him as a player?

Did you even watch his Juventus team?

Youre coming across like you didnt and dont know the players.

I said when he was managing there AND after he was sacked that he was unfairly treated.

As for 'liking him as a player' I wasnt a big fan, preferred Gattuso from that generation.

Theres the squad....thats not a top 4 squad.

Absolute nonsense!
Did Klopp stink of Dortmund? SAF Aberdeen? Why can’t we adore him if he does well???
I’m sorry, but your post is everything that is wrong with our fan base, saying we will hate him cos he’s not from our club!!

Why can’t we take people on face value and see how they do rather than write them
Off before they start?!
I agree with what you're saying here but I would actually still prefer Rooney over Lampard, I do like Lampard as a fella though he seems sound, if it was to be him I think the players would enjoy playing under him

Pirlo would be class, if appointed in summer. Cannavaro may also be amazing too...

...high risk situation were in at the moment though, need those 6 or 7 wins pronto.

Did you even watch his Juventus team?

Youre coming across like you didnt and dont know the players.

I said when he was managing there AND after he was sacked that he was unfairly treated.

As for 'liking him as a player' I wasnt a big fan, preferred Gattuso from that generation.

Theres the squad....thats not a top 4 squad.

That absolutely is a top 4 squad in Serie A. Just because it wouldn’t be a top 4 squad here doesn’t mean that it isn’t there, it is a terrible quality league. Look at the squads of the likes of AC Milan and Napoli, that Juve team is far, far stronger. There’s plenty of players there that would get into the top 4 in the Premier League anyway.

Absolute nonsense!

Off before they start?!
Well the first thing I'd like to say is... watch your tone.

The reason Lampard stinks of Chelsea is because he's recently retired after a long tenure as a player.

We tend to think differently of managers - especially when it's a club such as Dortmund or Aberdeen - that don't mean a thing to us.

As opposed to Benitez, who was obviously a RS.

Also, why are you fuming for somebody saying they'd prefer Rooney over Lampard?

Pipe down.

I agree with what you're saying here but I would actually still prefer Rooney over Lampard, I do like Lampard as a fella though he seems sound, if it was to be him I think the players would enjoy playing under him
He’s sound, ultimately, we are interviewing managers not friends. I want trophies not a new bezzie

Well the first thing I'd like to say is... watch your tone.

The reason Lampard stinks of Chelsea is because he's recently retired after a long tenure as a player.

We tend to think differently of managers - especially when it's a club such as Dortmund or Aberdeen - that don't mean a thing to us.

As opposed to Benitez, who was obviously a RS.

Also, why are you fuming for somebody saying they'd prefer Rooney over Lampard?

Pipe down.
No ones fuming, pal, just fed up with small time mentality

Cannavaro rejected an offer from Poland last week and has now ‘illustrated his project’ for Everton. In other words, his plan to turn them around.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.