Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he probably did that in the summer when Martinez was all but re-hired before a last minute pivot to Benitez.
Moshiri went for young hungry managers at first. That went to [Poor language removed] so he tried experienced managers with plenty of track record at big clubs.

what’s the plan now?

is there a plan?

does he have the first idea what he’s doing?

Seeing a lot of foreign fans on Twitter wanting Vitor pereira to be the new manager.

Having not seen any of his teams, I am going to leave it to those better informed but not convinced based on his CV.

What could go wrong with getting a man who’s been in China in the recent past…?

Moshiri went for young hungry managers at first. That went to [Poor language removed] so he tried experienced managers with plenty of track record at big clubs.

what’s the plan now?

is there a plan?

does he have the first idea what he’s doing?
Only Silva fits that bill. The rest have been experienced.

I think back to a younger manager.

Derby into liquidation in a fortnight.
Rooney without the need for compo
Might be something in this, not the compo consideration, in fact the opposite. Rooney has convinced others to stick it out at Derby and seems to have got the buy in from the players. I get the feeling he doesn't want to walk away from that and let them down, even for us. However, they are in all sorts financially and it could be dressed up that the money will help them if (when) they go into liquidation along with a fire sale of players. He can then walk away with rep intact. Bit of a slap in the face for Dunc if Rooney was appointed instead of him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.