New Everton Stadium Discussion

The club are under no obligation to tell us if they have funding in place. Probably Usmanov will be facilitating it with very low interest loans from other sources . Rich people rarely use their own money to fund capital projects.
Apart from the groundworks we're told that elements of the stadium are being fabricated off-site .It would be interesting to know where . Anyway ,there is obviously money available.
LOR facility in Worksop I am told. Sorry see it’s already posted

Was on a video conference call this morning discussing an upcoming marine cable engineering project my company is involved in. There is a considerable amount of dredging work planned. We were discussing potential dredging companies and lo and behold, one of our sweet sweet Shoalway’s sister ships popped up on my screen.

24DC54D2-8423-4296-A3AE-7B26814B9364.jpeg

It brought a tear to my eye as I sat there, silently reminiscing about her glorious achievements over the last few months. God speed Shoalway, God speed.

Was on a video conference call this morning discussing an upcoming marine cable engineering project my company is involved in. There is a considerable amount of dredging work planned. We were discussing potential dredging companies and lo and behold, one of our sweet sweet Shoalway’s sister ships popped up on my screen.

View attachment 152367

It brought a tear to my eye as I sat there, silently reminiscing about her glorious achievements over the last few months. God speed Shoalway, God speed.
at least she performed in a most un Everton like way

Posted today:-
Not true. I am an Everton fan born in England who lives in Ukraine. Strange mix I know.
First post:-
I live In Kyiv and he recently did an interview. In this interview he was crying and said he was surprised that a Premier League club was in for him. He is very lucky to move here. He is in my opinion 4th best left back for Ukraine.

Sobol and Zinchenko are the obvious choices above him at international level However Ismaily is an Ukrainian National now, and he is better than Mykolenko but doesn't play for the national team for political reasons.

Zabarnyi is the real talent of the Dynamo team but Everton do not have a chance of buying a player like this.

It is a very strange business replacing a player of Digne quality with this guy. In my opinion in 18 months you will need a new left back.

I hope for your sake, I am wrong.
Not we and our?
Potter. Bring in some of Brightons scouts too. Target age 20-23 players and make a 3 year plan and don't get rid of him after 12 months. Only way Everton will rebuild as an outsider looking in is by bringing in a young manager with ideas. Also never sign a player who has failed in the premier league or before at a big club.

:coffee: