2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad has amazing potential but thrown in straight into the lions den so the manager could prove a point. Patterson able to sit it out and be eased in.

The lad needs time ...
At his age, coming into the premier league was always going to be a big test, after all our best lb of modern times baines took time to settle and he had played in the the prem with Wigan....

What doesn't help is benitez brought him in at the same time he jettisoned our only left back at the club, one who despite poor form is a proven quality player

I live In Kyiv and he recently did an interview. In this interview he was crying and said he was surprised that a Premier League club was in for him. He is very lucky to move here. He is in my opinion 4th best left back for Ukraine.

Sobol and Zinchenko are the obvious choices above him at international level However Ismaily is an Ukrainian National now, and he is better than Mykolenko but doesn't play for the national team for political reasons.

Zabarnyi is the real talent of the Dynamo team but Everton do not have a chance of buying a player like this.

It is a very strange business replacing a player of Digne quality with this guy. In my opinion in 18 months you will need a new left back.

I hope for your sake, I am wrong.

Let’s judge when he has a proper manager
A proper manager won’t do anything to stop that back pass wasn’t great for the first goal should be stopping the cross and second goal wasn’t brilliant either I don’t think he did particularly well at hull either looks like another crab.

Feel sorry for the new lads. Brought in to play for a manager that's likely dumped next week. Everton are the best team in the world for being (inset insult here)

If he was a new signing at Liverpool, he'd spend six months in reserves before emerging with an extra 7lbs of lean muscle.

Realistically, there's a good chance that it'll be Godfrey at left-back now, which won't bode well for Mykolenko. He's been brought here to play, not as a prospect, and he'll be going back east in the summer if he doesn't find his feet sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.