New Everton Stadium Discussion

The club are under no obligation to tell us if they have funding in place. Probably Usmanov will be facilitating it with very low interest loans from other sources . Rich people rarely use their own money to fund capital projects.
Apart from the groundworks we're told that elements of the stadium are being fabricated off-site .It would be interesting to know where . Anyway ,there is obviously money available.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Youre not a foreigner apparently? You've just said you're British..

Go away mate no one's interested in your nonsense
I said I am born in England and I am British nationality. Are you thick. I could be born in India and be Indian nationality but be Korean ethnically. You can not even spell you're properly. Actually never mind getting your head around that point is, probably too complex for your small docile head.

I said I am born in England and I am British nationality. Are you thick. I could be born in India and be Indian nationality but be Korean ethnically. You can not even spell you're properly. Actually never mind getting your head around that point is, probably too complex for your small docile head.
1642424665362.png

Welcome to GOT my son.

Psalm 146:9
The Lord watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.

God bless.

The club are under no obligation to tell us if they have funding in place. Probably Usmanov will be facilitating it with very low interest loans from other sources . Rich people rarely use their own money to fund capital projects.
Apart from the groundworks we're told that elements of the stadium are being fabricated off-site .It would be interesting to know where . Anyway ,there is obviously money available.

Likely to be Steetly, in Worksop.