Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They 100% did, Carlo wasnt remotely bothered for the last few months and let them down tools.
Peter Reid was on the radio a few hours after it was confirmed Rafael was gone and he was rippping into the players.
One of the things he pointed out was they don't talk to each other, he pointed out in the 80s side anyone playing without commitment the rest would be onto them,these clowns dont care.
When was the last time any of them surrounded a ref when a decision didn't go our way. They are a bunch money grabbers. No fight and No passion.

Thing is if we win on Saturday under Dunc we dont have another league game for three weeks, so while we need it sorted we do have a bit of time.
I wouldnt be to bothered if Dunc and Baines get the cup game and Newcastle on the 8th, if it meant we are taking time to get it right
What's another 4 weeks after 6 years of trials

Can you explain WHY we want him though?! Do you really think Bobby is the man for a relegation battle when we are leaking goals for fun?! He failed at the club for two seasons after the fifth place can you really see him saving us then kicking us on? I can't.
Lack of options, no one else wanting it, it would be a very Everton thing to do.

Lack of options, no one else wanting it, it would be a very Everton thing to do.
Lack of football expertise lack of a plan, lack of foresight beyond former players and managers. I wanted to know why you think we should appoint hm but it seems it's because Bill still likes him, what a insane inept club.

Gattuso and Dunc in the Dugout would be awesome.

The Defence WILL be drilled.
The Midfield WILL NOT shirk a single tackle
Our Attack WILL toughen up and stop diving.

Proper man's football.
tackle-fail.gif

Moshiri! Make it so!

We appoint Martinez we risk relegation.
Let's not forget we appointed Martinez after he took Wigan down

Throughout his time at Swansea, Martínez was often linked with other managerial jobs, but he often stated that he would only leave Swansea as manager if he was "forced out." As his success grew, he publicly criticised players that left the club for money or for larger clubs. He then left for Wigan and a bigger salary and a Premier League club.

2012-Martínez said that he wished to remain at Wigan in order to create "a legacy" at the club. In 2013, as soon as Wigan went down, he took the chance we offered him back to the PL with Everton.

Here is a video analysis that someone has done of what went wrong for Kovac at Bayern. What this guy has highlighted chimes with what I have noticed about his Monaco team too - particularly often not occupying the half space as play builds down the wings.

Yes please

Please please pleasepleaseplease lpdlpeelalpelspfePLEASE!!

I can’t honestly believe there is a fan out there who possibly wouldn’t get behind Kovac.

Well maybe a couple just to try and be edgy on the internet.

Kovac would make a lot of sense to me so for that reason, we can rule him out

I'd have Kovac like

Bring a blue home.

He’s be an amazing addition, I’d be very, very satisfied with Kovac.

Bayern was too big a job, but he handled pressures of Eintracht and Monaco excellently. Handled comingvinto bad situations, plays excellent football.

He’s just the perfect fit for us.

I'm really not sure why he'd be a popular appointment?

Doesnt make much sense to me.

Did great at Frankfurt...badly at Bayern and Monaco. That Monaco side should have been alot closer to PSG in the table.

@Zatara is opposed to him, wants Amorim with his hefty release clause.

You know those release clauses in Portugal and Spain mean nothing right?

Amorim whose only experience is in Portugal. Doubt he even speaks English.

Alot of europeans speak better English than we do.

Let's not forget we appointed Martinez after he took Wigan down

Throughout his time at Swansea, Martínez was often linked with other managerial jobs, but he often stated that he would only leave Swansea as manager if he was "forced out." As his success grew, he publicly criticised players that left the club for money or for larger clubs. He then left for Wigan and a bigger salary and a Premier League club.

2012-Martínez said that he wished to remain at Wigan in order to create "a legacy" at the club. In 2013, as soon as Wigan went down, he took the chance we offered him back to the PL with Everton.
Has he shown growth in six years too with the best generation of Belgium players?! What about him says we need him it's just madness I can't get my head around

Status
Not open for further replies.