Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because Moyes did a decent job with little money, and Koeman and Walsh wasted Moshiri’s money, you want to sack Benitez?

I don’t see a connection there.
No, I never wanted Benitez in the first place!

my point really is about how we have ended up in this mess due to poor financial management and now we have end up with a piss poor manager and are limited in scope of transfers due to the overall profligacy and poor running of the football club and my stance on Benitez since his name was first mentioned has never wavered.

He is not right for the club under any circumstances and given we are in such a mess top down he is NOT the steadying factor(amply illustrated with James and Digne and god knows who else, situations) needed to see us through this period and Moshiri should have realised that, unless, like he has proven, he is a complete buffoon.

So I am flipping around a bit on the point you pulled me up on but previous poor decisions from the top have brought us here and Moshiri desire to be some billy big bollocks, throwing good money after bad has seriously backfired and actually could see the club in a very dire situation due to his initial and ongoing mistakes and here we are, unable to compete/spend because his scattergun approach to spending has made us a financial mess and then he appoints tapasboy!

Anyone could see the outcome.

Moyes did an excellent job in the circumstances, Benitez will never attain that level with the constraints we have and will not based on his antagonistic, confrontational and down right bloody minded approach, my way r the highway philosophy!

Rafael Out!

fear though not many of those will leave this window.
Holgate maybe but we are not entertaining a loan. Tosun wants to stay. Not sure what will happen with Gbamin maybe a loan.

I didnt mention Tosun, Sigurdsson, Delph or Kenny as theyre gone in the summer anyway.

I
I reckon if we sell all of them on before the window closes Zat, we can tell the PL we dont have enough players to put out a side and get our games postponed indefinitely.

I like your thinking mate!

lol strategic power move :)

If we could shift out 3 more this window on that list and the other 4 in summer then happy days

Coutinho was signed 6 months before he arrived, and Dembele a year before. Not saying being part of Barca and their disaster is great, but any of his signings are just now starting to come to fruition. Looking at what has happened since he has been there, some of his sales and profits on some players has been very impressive, and some of his signings, I think the big marks against are Griezeman and Pjanic.
Fair enough mate. I didn’t check in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.