2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on the money with this post your completely right no other manager will do any better under current circumstances.
Its funny all the Benitez haters pipe up after a bad result but remain quiet when the team wins like against Arsenal, I call them the SKY sports generation.. want managers sacked after a few bad results, don’t really blame them as they born and brought up with this new modern way of thinking. What do you think would of happend to Howard back in 1983 against Coventry City with these sorts of fans around wanting to pull the trigger, no success would of followed if they had there way, sometimes the storm needs to be ridden out.
Spot on mate.

Most of them have wanted him out before he even started in the job and are now trying to say their opposition is down to "donosaur tactics".

I hope Moshiri stands form for once and sees them off.

Dave why would we sell our best players, when we are in the sh1t?

Sell Coleman, Rondon, Townsend, Keane Holgate, Delph etc.
Because they'll fetch a decent fee.

I reject "our best players" now anyway. They are all failing and not good enough.

I wouldn't give a flying one if they were all sold and we started afresh...and I doubt I'm alone in that sentiment either.

Bang on the money with this post your completely right no other manager will do any better under current circumstances.
Its funny all the Benitez haters pipe up after a bad result but remain quiet when the team wins like against Arsenal, I call them the SKY sports generation.. want managers sacked after a few bad results, don’t really blame them as they born and brought up with this new modern way of thinking. What do you think would of happend to Howard back in 1983 against Coventry City with these sorts of fans around wanting to pull the trigger, no success would of followed if they had there way, sometimes the storm needs to be ridden out.

Winding up @davek here. Beautiful stuff

I was born in the 70s and want him gone. I didn't initially and thought he could do a good job, but now I know better and want him gone.
Being born in the 1970s surely must give you good old traditional values of judging managers only when they have been given time.. money and the tools to be able to do the job before judging him... No..

I am not putting you in the same bracket but there is an awful lot on here who made the decision they didn’t want Benitez because of his background before he was appointed, nothing to do with his managerial ability these are the people who pipe up after every poor result.

Being born in the 1970s surely must give you good old traditional values of judging managers only when they have been given time.. money and the tools to be able to do the job before judging him... No..

I am not putting you in the same bracket but there is an awful lot on here who made the decision they didn’t want Benitez because of his background before he was appointed, nothing to do with his managerial ability these are the people who pipe up after every poor result.
Great the way he proves us right each week about how bad is managerial ability is though isn't it.

But only Moshiri has the say on that though.

As it stands he isn't going anywhere and has been given more power if anything.
No he hasn’t been given power. Moshiri is sitting in his yacht wherever laughing at him and very probably the fans as well.

So far Benitez has the sacked the tea lady and a non factor employee in Brands has been removed.

That is all.

Nothing has changed.

None of us were quiet as you put it after the Arsenal game, check your facts before making such ridiculous statements.

I'm a 80's attendee lad, so don't even tarnish Howard Kendall by comparing him to this lardass, not even in the same universe when it comes to class.

The Sky Sports generation as you put it, are as entitled to an opinion as you, so wind your neck in.

If you can't see what he is gonna do to this club, then more fool you, some of us demand better.

Great the way he proves us right each week about how bad is managerial ability is though isn't it.
But this stems back to is he being able to put his managerial stamp on things when he has not been able to field his best players, has not been provided with decent funds to implement the changes he wants too and has so many fans on his back scrutinising every decision he makes hoping he will fail so they can say they were right... hardly a fair environment to judge somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.