2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on a poor run and has been decimated by injuries.

We all know its not good enough - however some of us are wise enough to acknowledge only the owner has the decision on if the manager stays or goes.

Posting 24/7 how much you hate him isn't going to make him leave any quicker.
It's not just a poor run. It's our worst run in DECADES.

He should be sacked. Pretending otherwise makes the lot of you look like tits.

Mocking fellow blues for rightfully wanting him gone shows the lack of conscience to everyone here.

Keep putting yourself on a moral pedestal Pretending your supporting a manager with good intentions and not because you've all been proven massively wrong as he has bumbled from one failure to the next.

I really dont think we'll see changes even if we get beat in the next 2/3.

I'd draw everyone's attention back to Moshiri's words last week:

"Rafael needs time to put his mark on this squad. He will be supported to add depth to the squad. Manager's need time".

Now, you could put that down to a dreaded vote of confidence, but it was more specific than that and pinpointed a much later time frame before Benitez could be sacked than the one being thought possible here.

Obvioulsy if the bottom three suddenly start putting wins together then that can be revisted as his decision, but right now I think we're defo heading into the January with Benitez in charge and being handed the chance to spend some cash...something Moshiri has handed all his other managers.

It's not just a poor run. It's our worst run in DECADES.

He should be sacked. Pretending otherwise makes the lot of you look like tits.

Mocking fellow blues for rightfully wanting him gone shows the lack of conscience to everyone here.

Keep putting yourself on a moral pedestal Pretending your supporting a manager with good intentions and not because you've all been proven massively wrong as he has bumbled from one failure to the next.

But only Moshiri has the say on that though.

As it stands he isn't going anywhere and has been given more power if anything.

Everton supporters dont all think the same - is that a shock to you? There are also fair minded and logical people who recognise that no manager alive could suffer these numbers of injuries - having spent nothing - and dont see the reason to get shut of a manager and saddle this situation on another manager or someone who puts 'kin cones out at FF. .
Bang on the money with this post your completely right no other manager will do any better under current circumstances.
Its funny all the Benitez haters pipe up after a bad result but remain quiet when the team wins like against Arsenal, I call them the SKY sports generation.. want managers sacked after a few bad results, don’t really blame them as they born and brought up with this new modern way of thinking. What do you think would of happend to Howard back in 1983 against Coventry City with these sorts of fans around wanting to pull the trigger, no success would of followed if they had there way, sometimes the storm needs to be ridden out.

I really dont think we'll see changes even if we get beat in the next 2/3.

I'd draw everyone's attention back to Moshiri's words last week:

"Rafael needs time to put his mark on this squad. He will be supported to add depth to the squad. Manager's need time".

Now, you could put that down to a dreaded vote of confidence, but it was more specific than that and pinpointed a much later time frame before Benitez could be sacked than the one being thought possible here.

Obvioulsy if the bottom three suddenly start putting wins together then that can be revisted as his decision, but right now I think we're defo heading into the January with Benitez in charge and being handed the chance to spend some cash...something Moshiri has handed all his other managers.
That is the kiss of death, Moshiri is an absolute stain on this football club.

Get the stadium built and then he can get lost, personally I couldn`t give a toss if he went before because this club needs to be a PL club... I`d rather be a PL club at Goodison than a Championship club at Bramley Moore!!!!

We are literally playing games with all our dead wood no one wants to buy, all bar 2 or 3.... I`m not sure everyone is switched on to the reality here, we could be in the relegation zone by Sunday night....
Yes, and all the teams currently below us would certainly have no fear of playing us right now

Newspapers printed it, likely after being briefed by Benitez, and plenty swallowed it like I proved. I CBA finding more posts but there were plenty as I already showed you.

At least try and tell the truth occasionally...
Mate, I’m “lying” about how many people claimed James was on 200k+
You’re just making up or repeating completely random guff, in some weird obsessive manner. Take yourself away from the situation, even for a short a while, it will do you good

Heva = have
Very complicated that

No, I mean it just didn't make sense.

You say rumours being dismissed as fantasy are funny but then whenever a rumour is given substance you say not to believe it because it's a rumour. I don't understand: are they all fantasy, all fact, or just whichever you decide are fact or fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.