Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We deserved to lose. We were shocking today. Of course if Gordon put his chance away we pull level. I still feel Benitez needs time but his past affiliations will always create divisions in the fanbase and the decision to take off Richy that early had to come off for him. It hasn't with regards to the result and this just piles on the pressure and those Rafael out chants only going to get louder. Chelsea next. Happy Xmas everyone ?

3-1 Palace. This is how bad we are.

Turns out Monday was a blip. No corner was turned.

Arsenal will be wondering how they lost to this pile of dross.

It is going to be a fun relegation fight.
Norwich and Burnley will catch us by new year. Newcastle not long after.

Unless something changes quickly.

...what?

Nobody is saving that! It was a brilliant strike.
Not denying it was a decent strike but, it wasn’t a complete worldie that was bang in the top corner. Watch the replay, Pickfords view wasn’t blocked and he was stood in that corner of the goal, it’s literally gone straight over his head whilst he’s standing a couple of yards off his line.

How can a professional footballer take a free kick and pass it directly to the opposition forward? I mean he could have passed it anywhere, but chooses to try and be a clever arse and plays it through the Palace player. Utter brainless yet again.
It's Everton mate, nothing surprises me anymore.

Has he though ?
no, he didn't, as he obviously wanted to start as quick as possible,
the third goal matters little, especially when you don't capitalize on so little that you create, we threw away 2 golden score opportunities in the last quarter so I doubted we could create the third one and finish it properly.

Not denying it was a decent strike but, it wasn’t a complete worldie that was bang in the top corner. Watch the replay, Pickfords view wasn’t blocked and he was stood in that corner of the goal, it’s literally gone straight over his head whilst he’s standing a couple of yards off his line.
I'll have to take your word for that, I aint watching that crap again if I can help it!

Fair play to palace, they shithoused us good and proper, ably assisted by the absolute farce of a ref.

They were also the better side like, but we played right into their hands - the richarlison sub was baffling for me.

Coleman had to make sure he hits the player to even have a chance toget the free kick with the ref, but to miss from a yard it stupendously awful - sad to see him still trying to compete in this league, he was finished about 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.