Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think it’s the set up is the issue.

Selhurst Park is a tough place to come for even the best teams. A point would not be a terrible outcome.

One loss of concentration and we are behind. As we were against Arsenal. We all know what happened there.

Most points won from losing positions in the league? Not a lot wrong with our mentality / resilience this season.
Our record there is unbeaten in 13 games ......

That lad Gallagher needs to be man marked, or double him, needs to stop him, murdering whole mf 3 single-handedly, also running in for defense .

There are a lot of teams that will have a good win at home against a big club, and then when they go away in the next match, they get rolled over very easily with effort levels dropping off massively.

We are one of these teams.

Exactly what is happening

Brought in a free transfer and a 1.7m winger to be backups this season. Both end up playing every game as they're miles better than our 30m superstar winger. Now the free transfer looks crap and the 1.7m winger is tasked with being the one and only midfield threat in the entire squad.

There is enough talent for this team to be competitive in every match aside from those against the current teams in the top three. We were not competitive in that half.

They down tools. They have for years. How haven't you learned this already, it honestly boggles my mind. Five managers over five years these bunch of tits have done this for and you all still don't see it.

Just knew my family namesake would score first ffs, i see Colman and Gomas had a visit to the barber.I wonder did they get a little something for the week-end? Fn awful game.

Status
Not open for further replies.