Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think outs are gonna be key in this window but cant see anyone wanting our frauds...
Wouldn't surprise me to see Benitez do something left field like selling Pickford and replacing him with Sam Johnstone ( out of contract in the summer and probably not much of a drop in quality) to free up funds to buy a couple of players.

Or if he has fallen out with Digne move him on whilst he still commands a decent fee.

Sounds perfectly plausible....

I wouldnt give a Turkish club the steam of my piss, the biggest gangs of minge bags ever to have a league.

Has anyone in that league ever actually bought a player?

Would rather spend the likely fee on Raphinha at Leeds proper footballer. Though that horse might have bolted and one of the CL could come in with huge fee.

All of the leeds fans seem to think he's worth £70m, so that would he a no from me. Good player though.

I wouldnt give a Turkish club the steam of my piss, the biggest gangs of minge bags ever to have a league.

Has anyone in that league ever actually bought a player?
I would point blank refuse to deal with the dodgy bells ever again. They pull your pants down with the fee, 95% of imports from their league are crap in the Prem, and then you can never get rid of them.

No chance, he gets a few assists but for a forward player his goal record is really poor.

Tbf hes got 12 goals and 10 assist in 44 games for Leeds and 6 in 13 this season. Anything Leeds do this season he'll be at the heart of it, so you cant complain about them wanting top dollar for their best player. Same as us wanting £70m+ for Richarlison.

I dont think he's worth that btw just what I've seen Leeds fans quoting hes worth.

Tbf hes got 12 goals and 10 assist in 44 games for Leeds and 6 in 13 this season. Anything Leeds do this season he'll be at the heart of it, so you cant complain about them wanting top dollar for their best player. Same as us wanting £70m+ for Richarlison.

I dont think he's worth that btw just what I've seen Leeds fans quoting hes worth.
Id be happy paying £20m less than whatever we get if we sell Richy.. tho we all know Leeds will bend us over knowing we've got the dough

Wouldn't mind Keifer Moore from Cardiff as back-up for DCL. Likes to put himself about a bit, sure Big Dunc could teach him a thing or two as well. Be nice to have a striker with a bit of guts and passion who'd bully defences.
It's genuinely not the worst thought but he's 29 and never played at this level

The Digne situation is a funny one but assuming they make up and move on, we need to finally prioritise right back.

Top choice for me has to be Frimpong, who’s having a great season for a good Bayer team. 6 assists in 18 games this season while being key in a solid defence and is just about to turn 21. He’s absolutely rapid and strong on the ball too. You could argue he doesn’t fit what Rafael wants, but he’s a real talent.

He moved from Celtic for £10m a year ago where he was for 18 months after coming from Man City’s youth set up (factory of top players these days).

Can’t see him costing more than £20m but he could be the next £50m full back in a couple of years time.

The Digne situation is a funny one but assuming they make up and move on, we need to finally prioritise right back.

Top choice for me has to be Frimpong, who’s having a great season for a good Bayer team. 6 assists in 18 games this season while being key in a solid defence and is just about to turn 21. He’s absolutely rapid and strong on the ball too. You could argue he doesn’t fit what Rafael wants, but he’s a real talent.

He moved from Celtic for £10m a year ago where he was for 18 months after coming from Man City’s youth set up (factory of top players these days).

Can’t see him costing more than £20m but he could be the next £50m full back in a couple of years time.

Then skip to Hoffenheim and sign David Raum for the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.