27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The abuse flying round tonight for people standing up for something they believe in from people against it is a bit vile . on here there’s been a bit but some on Twitter has been below the belt .
No need for it, but it’s what they want, fans at each other’s necks. Any plans to carry it on for Sunday do you know?

What process? We’ve gone majorly backwards, how far down do we need to go for fans like you to wise up?
This is the Premier League pal. A seriously tough competition and you want to win it over night with all the big hitters involved years ahead of us ??. Wake up.

People fuming we won tonight. Sad sad people

This is the Premier League pal. A seriously tough competition and you want to win it over night with all the big hitters involved years ahead of us ??. Wake up.

People fuming we won tonight. Sad sad people
Leicester won it the year Moshiri took over, a team who hadn’t won the league in their entire history. Absolute bull to say it’s impossible to win, and even so we should be far far more competitive for the money Penfold has spent

No one is fuming we won, let’s get that damn straight, but it’s just that one win, if it’s not followed on on Sunday it’ll be registered pointless. There are still major issues at all levels of the club that need addressing, that winning won’t sugar coat

The abuse flying round tonight for people standing up for something they believe in from people against it is a bit vile . on here there’s been a bit but some on Twitter has been below the belt .

Spot on mate, Facebook is the same, bile and hatred to those who stood up and left - some have completely missed the point and now the protesters are the problem?!

To see supporters (who normally need their pulses checked to see if they haven't snuffed it) actually chant and sing louder than at any point before at us as we walked past, or some be called scabs, was really quite shocking to me. I don't think I will ever work evertonians out.

Now according to some I'm not a proper fan, after having a season ticket for 32 years and going away games when I can? Sound.

Just because I want to highlight how poorly we have been ran as a football club since Moshiri has been involved?

Proud to not be a proper fan if so.

Spot on mate, Facebook is the same, bile and hatred to those who stood up and left - some have completely missed the point and now the protesters are the problem?!

To see supporters (who normally need their pulses checked to see if they haven't snuffed it) actually chant and sing louder than at any point before at us as we walked past, or some be called scabs, was really quite shocking to me. I don't think I will ever work evertonians out.

Now according to some I'm not a proper fan, after having a season ticket for 32 years and going away games when I can? Sound.

Just because I want to highlight how poorly we have been ran as a football club since Moshiri has been involved?

Proud to not be a proper fan if so.
We can hold our head up high mate . The 27th minute singing was truly bizarre. such a strange support.

We can hold our head up high mate . The 27th minute singing was truly bizarre. such a strange support.
Cheers mate, and fair play to you for trying to sort it all out.

Anyone thinking the chanting and singing wasn't aimed at the protesters is completely deluded - so strange and uncalled for.

I didn't give anyone stick about staying put and was happy to respect their choice, until they started chanting at me - so strange.

Like I said earlier, if that's what it takes to wake the corpses up who sit near me, I'll do it again and again and hopefully Moshiri gets the message and continues to act.

Cheers mate, and fair play to you for trying to sort it all out.

Anyone thinking the chanting and singing wasn't aimed at the protesters is completely deluded - so strange and uncalled for.

I didn't give anyone stick about staying put and was happy to respect their choice, until they started chanting at me - so strange.

Like I said earlier, if that's what it takes to wake the corpses up who sit near me, I'll do it again and again and hopefully Moshiri gets the message and continues to act.

This just isn’t true. I stayed in my seat. Nothing against those who walked, it’s their call and I get it.

But the chanting and singing, was for the team, not against anyone.

I can only speak for myself, but that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.