27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some people in here so content with mediocrity they wouldn’t protest after 90 years, they’d keep on clapping BK even when they wheel out his mummified body.

I don't get the sneering/ mocking of the protest. Sure it wasn't a mass walk out and I never really thought it would be but it has highlighted the dissatisfaction of the fans and has got the media talking about the club.
It has been an uncomfortable week for the hierarchy of the club with Brands having to fall on his sword and by all accounts Moshiri not even having the bottle to attend.
To all those involved with the protest I would like to thank you for your efforts don't be disheartened and keep up the fight for change.
we won’t give up that’s a promise .

State of some of our supporters in the ground and on here giving stick to anyone who got up and tried to do something to highlight how bad this board of ours is.

There were fellas near me who haven't opened their gobs to sing for 20 years giving it the biggun as I walked past them for the loudest chanting if the match until the goals - absolute joke of a fanbase and I told them as much.

If it takes me and a handful of others to wake the corpses up then we should do a walk out every 10 minutes - their might be some actual noise inside Goodison again, and don't think the board wont take that as a ringing endorsement of their performance from the happy clappers.

Well done to all that got up on 27, and either stayed and come back second half, or got off - fair play.

Made up with the win as well - were so much better with three on the middle, even Gomes.
Is right mate

Fellas who care about the club are blerts?
Bang out of order ripping into them.

Tosser
Narr to be fair yuu made it clear you stopped going, whcih is fine, but to go and walk out is lame, either go or dont, walking out is weak, no wonder only about 200 did it
Where were you sitting tonight
Main Stand, one person walked out from my section, one

Status
Not open for further replies.