2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If the players have downed tools we won't pick up another single point if they aint even trying.

A battling performance tonight and a point or three taken and this fella has control of the club.
So if we win today the manager gets all the credit?

If we lose today the players get all the blame.

Nice to see you're taking a fair and balanced approach with your indifference.

This time their manager has taken them into a relegation fight so I can't blame them if they don't have any faith in the man.

Can you tell me you would be backing a man who has seen the team not pick up a win in over 2 months?

It's natural to lose belief when your boss clearly doesn't have a clue.
and the major problem with this unit of a team is that we dont have the fighters as we did in the past, if push really came to shove, ala Wimbledon, this lot would bottle it in the first 5 minutes! desperate, desperate times ahead and if, as we suspect they have lost faith with Benitez then its a very troubling combination.

I guess we'll soon see if the players want to put any effort in for Mr Benitez

No effort tonight or against Palace and he's gone I reckon. No manager will or should keep their job with such poor results.

The Brands departure is all theatre, got to be seen to be doing something about the collapse in progress.

Am I interpreting some of today's arguments in here right? Namely, thst the players downed tools because of Brands and only by Big Daddy Benny the Tez putting in the slap down on him will we see them perform?

Wowzers.
I'm not sure that's being claimed.

But the players will know executive action has been taken and they can expect a crowd tonight expectant that the blood-letting has gone some way to clearing the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.