2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This time their manager has taken them into a relegation fight so I can't blame them if they don't have any faith in the man.

Can you tell me you would be backing a man who has seen the team not pick up a win in over 2 months?

It's natural to lose belief when your boss clearly doesn't have a clue.

Lets wait and see what transpires tonight before we prematurely ejaculate.

I mean desperate for a job, amazing salary notwithstanding, I am still absolutely at a massive loss as to why he thought he might be the perfect man to turn Evertons fortunes around

Edit, Jupiter sized ego.

This time their manager has taken them into a relegation fight so I can't blame them if they don't have any faith in the man.

Can you tell me you would be backing a man who has seen the team not pick up a win in over 2 months?

It's natural to lose belief when your boss clearly doesn't have a clue.
There are very few managers in the premier league now who would take this squad into a relegation battle.

Even Jordan today (mistakenly) said no chance of going down due to too much quality.

Well we are being dragged into a relegation battle, and we can go down because although it’s a top 8/10 team in an average managers hands, it’s being mismanaged by a Chinese fraud.

Why do I need to wait for tonight? Even if they win today it isn't going to erase the 2 months of misery and the battering we just took off of the RS.

The players clearly could give a toss about the fat man.

If they win/draw tonight then its clear Benitez has stamped his authority with Brands gone and the players are fighting for him.

Arsenal are a decent side - if the players have downed tools then it should be a cricket score for them.

I mean desperate for a job, amazing salary notwithstanding, I am still absolutely at a massive loss as to why he thought he might be the perfect man to turn Evertons fortunes around

Edit, Jupiter sized ego.
It’s about 20 minutes from his family home. That’s it. That’s the reason.

He couldn’t give the smallest of muddy ones about the club or the fanbase.

And these same players will do it to the next manager, and the one after that.

People may cheer the players downing tools on this manager but make no mistake they are charlatans who care little about you or I and will see to it that we achieve nothing for another good few seasons to come.
I want him gone, I think he will relegate us if we give him long enough, but, I agree with you, it is reprehensible for players earning the obscene amount of money these lionhearts are, to ever give less than their best for the team. That’s why, when people were on DCL’s back in his early days, I always defended him for the effort he put in, he never looked like a goal scorer, but, he put in some effort. It should be the minimum requirement for any player, regardless of the circumstances. If you don’t like the manager, ask for a transfer.

If they win/draw tonight then its clear Benitez has stamped his authority with Brands gone and the players are fighting for him.

Arsenal are a decent side - if the players have downed tools then it should be a cricket score for them.
You'd be reading an awful lot into the back of one result.

Is the reverse true if we get battered (again)?

It’s all on the players for “trying to get another manager sacked”.
It's amazing how their little minds work isn't it Dan?

Win one match and obviously they want the manager to stay and believe he is the best man for the job on the basis of a solitary win.

Don't win a match for months and it's the players, the recruitment, the physics, the board all to blame instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.