Who is to blame? [The Athletic video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's the one picking the managers he has to sack constantly.
But why is he having to sack them? What pressures are demanding that?

Is it not obvious that the root cause of the issue here is Ancelotti dropping the club in it

Most of the managers have come with decent CVs but the fact is that they don't get support during difficult runs

Most businesses wouldn't have got off the ground without the ability to persevere through difficult times

Managers like Ferguson and Moyes were allowed poor results in early seasons but had long term success that was helped by a stable platform

Yeh it’s a little known secret the fans pull the trigger on manager.
Well it's clear here that fan pressure will be a factor in the Board's decision making

There are a handful of people at the club doing their best to drive success and inject positivity

If thousands of 'fans' then come to the football ground and bring negativity, it's difficult to see how that will help the confidence and morale of the players - which may well impact their performances

Well it's clear here that fan pressure will be a factor in the Board's decision making

There are a handful of people at the club doing their best to drive success and inject positivity

If thousands of 'fans' then come to the football ground and bring negativity, it's difficult to see how that will help the confidence and morale of the players - which may well impact their performances

Players are boo’d when they’re consistently bad as they have a right to do paying hundreds of pounds every season to watch them try play football.

Players are boo’d when they’re consistently bad as they have a right to do paying hundreds of pounds every season to watch them try play football.
Have a 'right' to pay to diminish the mental health of a group of players and staff trying honestly to turn around a situation that they've been dropped in?

But he’s right tbh we had players who would die for us back then.
We had a manager that demanded they did! If they didnt we usually didnt sign them.

I can imagine our players have had it way too easy, I cant imagine our recent managers handing out any rolickings... Our luvvies are probably having their egos massaged when playing completely rubbish which is why they continue to do this.

We need a larger than life manager who is gonna lay down the law to the players and the board, who do we get? A bloody Kopite yes man...... FFS

The club is so broken, will end up with us in the championship, I`m not saying this season but in the next few unless there is a massive turn around in recruitment starting next month. Alot of players needed and alot to move on, I for one cant see it, DCL and Richy will go in the summer and I wouldnt blame them, where will we be without those two? Do we trust the club to sign players to sufficiently replace these....

Bad times, we have owners with all the money yet we are in dire straights and we could do something we didnt do in the 90s though we always threatened and that is get relegated through pure mismanagement.

RIP Everton FC

why has every one of our last 6 managers been so hesitant to make subs and change things up when things arent going our way during a match, give the players a serve?

truly baffling

Is Moshiri doing a Cyrano de Bergerac and coaching from his boat

Status
Not open for further replies.