Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you forget we were the 2nd biggest club in England at the time the premier league was created you absolute helmet. The fella your defending has overseen the decline of Everton and people like you accept it lap it up cause he’s an ‘evertonian’. You accepting this is tearing the club apart not people like us wanting better
You completely miss my point I am not defending anyone I am saying that fans support the team and the club people who are not doing there job will be found out and sacked the club will evolve and progress it’s a process
Less of the nastiness and insults as well

I was also one of the 13000 scabs and the 9000 scabs also against Coventry in the league cup when the leaflets went round stating that 30000 stay away fans can't be wrong.
I was fully supportive of the protest but still felt I needed to be at the game.
History tells us that 30000 stay away fans were in fact wrong as the manager just needed more time.
No Evertonian should be calling a fellow blue a scab just for wanting to go and support the team.
I agree with the right to protest but the best way to protest is during/ after the game letting the board know we are not going to put up with it.
I am sure Moshiri/Kenwright/ Brands will not be looking forward to Monday night and in Moshiris case a no show will speak volumes.
How are you showing the board that you’re not going to put up with it, by actively putting up with it?

The protest is at the shocking, listless running of the club over decades. There is literally no other way to protest this other than not attending the games.

You said we will evolve and progress . Show me some signs of that please mate ?
We will talk again in a few months when the consequence of the current crap will be that Benitez is sacked and kenwright retires and brand dismissed and then we will have a new stadium with a stronger squad that is the evolution and progress which by definition is a future development.
We will get better believe me mate

How are you showing the board that you’re not going to put up with it, by actively putting up with it?

The protest is at the shocking, listless running of the club over decades. There is literally no other way to protest this other than not attending the games.
I honestly don't think not going especially these days bothers them that much as they already have your money also the gate money isn't as significant as it used to be.
Getting dogs abuse while they sit in the posh seats worries them more.I am not advocating personal abuse but vocal criticism is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.