Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics mate?

daffyd.jpg

Some great ideas. Unfortunately, the majority of our fans seem to have given up or don't seem to be as bothered as a lot of us.

I'd go along with any of them, but the majority seem to have the mindset of "it won't change things" or "I've paid for my ST"

Me and my dad have missed every Arsenal game for the past 4 or 5 seasons, to then end up missing it again would be hilarious.

Some great ideas. Unfortunately, the majority of our fans seem to have given up or don't seem to be as bothered as a lot of us.

I'd go along with any of them, but the majority seem to have the mindset of "it won't change things" or "I've paid for my ST"

Me and my dad have missed every Arsenal game for the past 4 or 5 seasons, to then end up missing it again would be hilarious.
Too many people in competition with others in ’best blue‘ stakes who don’t miss a game . Half of the same people watch about an hour of the match and spend the rest of the time drinking snide ale out of a plastic pot downstairs or leave early . But haven’t missed a game apparently

I can't set foot in there again while the Iranian clown is profiting by ruining this club.

However some sort of boycott u til the 27th minute would look very impressive.
I can see where you're coming from but i really don't see where his profits are coming from to be honest.

I left after the first goal went in last night and atm doubtful if I will go Monday - or even again this season, so my seat will probably be empty.

Some people may remember from some of my older posts that I live in Nantes and I go to most of the FC Nantes games. The fans have been protesting against the owner for a while. The latest form of protest is to be totally silent and sitting when the players come onto the pitch and for the first 5 mins or so. Literally no sound. It's eerie. Then after 5 mins they'll unfurl a banner against the owner and start to get behind the team.

We should do that, esp on Monday when the Sky cameras are there

Status
Not open for further replies.