2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make your decision on 13 games whilst he's getting up to fitness? We don't know if it's wasted yet.

Under normal circumstances he is never a starter so I don't see the issue with him.

We've always had players like this as back up. Kone and Niasse spring to mind recently.
A dead horse would get up to fitness quicker than that.

How long does he need like? I mean he said that he had been working really hard to make sure he was at the best fitness he could be for us when he signed. It's been 3 months on and he still looks incredibly unfit.

Kone and niasse at least worked hard and did actually score goals.

Rondon has far from earnt being even mentioned in the same sentence as niasse, let alone considered his equal.
The pair of them were turd. Useful subs at best. Exactly how I see Rondon.

Kone scored a PL hat trick for us.

I'm not sure Rondon has had 3 shots yet
He did have 3 shots on target on Sunday.

Kone scored 6 goals for us in 47 games. If one was a hatrick then make that 3 in 46.

Kone was crap. Niasse was crap. Rondon may end up being crap but all are useful subs.

He is. DCL and Richy in front of him. Maybe even a fit Tosun is ahead of him as well.

He was never brought in to start games.
I think he maybe would have started cup games against lower league opposition but yeah I imagine he was brought in to play 10 mins here or there. Would start Tosun or a stuffed goose up front instead of him mind.

He did have 3 shots on target on Sunday.

Kone scored 6 goals for us in 47 games. If one was a hatrick then make that 3 in 46.

Kone was crap. Niasse was crap. Rondon may end up being crap but all are useful subs.
Kone also played on the wing a lot for us.

Niasse scored 9 in 1501mins which is a goal in every 166mins. (So better than 1 in 2 games)

Rondons scored 0 goals in 622mins. He has made 10 appearances, and had 10 hours of football and hasn't looked like scoring.

None of the 3 are good enough to start. But rondon shouldn't even make 4th choice. Tosun should be 3rd and a youngster 4th.

Kone also played on the wing a lot for us.

Niasse scored 9 in 1501mins which is a goal in every 166mins. (So better than 1 in 2 games)

Rondons scored 0 goals in 622mins. He has made 10 appearances, and had 10 hours of football and hasn't looked like scoring.
Any chance you can send me next Friday's winning Euromillions numbers mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.