2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am just realistic, we have no money.

Results do matter but should be put in context. I actually agree atm that Benitiez should be under pressure because of some of the choices he's making but I've yet to see a realistic call for who we'd get in to replace him who would be a safer bet.

I think this is the riskiest appointment out there other than Steven Gerrard. An appointment that was doomed from day 1 because he's well past his best and has too much baggage.

Anyone who still thinks this is the right appointment is surely having a laugh

You said no money was wasted. I disagree.

How is the jury out on Rondon? He is nowhere near good enough
You make your decision on 13 games whilst he's getting up to fitness? We don't know if it's wasted yet.

Under normal circumstances he is never a starter so I don't see the issue with him.

We've always had players like this as back up. Kone and Niasse spring to mind recently.

You make your decision on 13 games whilst he's getting up to fitness? We don't know if it's wasted yet.

Under normal circumstances he is never a starter so I don't see the issue with him.

We've always had players like this as back up. Kone and Niasse spring to mind recently.

Any player who hasn't been injured and can't get to full fitness by the beginning of December probably shouldn't be playing top flight football, or indeed any level of the professional game.

Do you actually think that's a valid excuse? How could he possibly not be fit by December? Maybe he's just not very good.

Bingo

Hate Benitez all you want, blues. This club is riddled with disease and he's but a symptom, not a cause.
You have to manage the symptoms when you treat the disease, though. If you've got a hernia you don't get told "don't take any painkillers to get rid of your symptoms, you have to wait until after the surgery". Then you get abdominal adhesions. Everton that.

Any player who hasn't been injured and can't get to full fitness by the beginning of December probably shouldn't be playing top flight football, or indeed any level of the professional game.

Do you actually think that's a valid excuse? How could he possibly not be fit by December? Maybe he's just not very good.
Thought he was unlucky Sunday not to score. Definitely looked fitter. Would be better if he was coming off the bench for the last 10 minutes though but needs must.

Getting up to fitness!? How unfit was he? Kone was far better than this chump.

How long does he need like? I mean he said that was still training even the morning he signed for us to make.sure he was as fit as possible. It's been 3 months on and he still looks incredibly unfit. He also missed the international games to get his fitness up.

Kone and niasse at least worked hard and did actually score goals.

Rondon has far from earnt being even mentioned in the same sentence as niasse, let alone considered his equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.