Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure is 'in contention' apparently. Hopefully makes the bench.

Positive news on Gray as well but sounds like he'll miss this weekend either way.

Think we win this one fairly comfortably to be honest. 0-2 and a much needed win going into the derby. Scrape a draw there then we should stabilise as more players come back.

I reckon it'll end up being this:

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Godfrey - Digne

Allan
----- Delph

Townsend
--- Iwobi --- Gordon

Rondon

Pretty horrendous like but there we go...

Swap Iwobi or Rondon for Onyango and I'd go with that. Doucoure on the bench if possible for some energy in the final 20.

There is no reason that side can't at least defend properly.

Richarlison is a knob really when you think about it, its one thing payers out injured but one out for a pointless yellows is something we cant afford, going to cost us tomorrow that, if he played i would fancy a win but not now
For someone who is supposed to be a top player, his levels of petulance and footballing frustrations/idocy is staggering. Half the time he plays like he's so piddled off, reacting to frustration or emotion, doesn't think, just gets one stupid booking after another. You'd think the last thing Rafael would have said to the players is no silly bookings or suspensions, given the list of players already unavailable.

For someone who is supposed to be a top player, his levels of petulance and footballing frustrations/idocy is staggering. Half the time he plays like he's so piddled off, reacting to frustration or emotion, doesn't think, just gets one stupid booking after another. You'd think the last thing Rafael would have said to the players is no silly bookings or suspensions, given the list of players already unavailable.
Yeah, hasnt done us or the club any favours at all. Ive not forget his red at i think it was Bournmouth for a daft headbutt too

Status
Not open for further replies.