Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wrong to hope for a draw at a newly promoted side on a bad run.

But...

Head says draw, heart says win.

This is the kinda game where Baines would hit a worldy - opportunity for our youth to shine here, but think Rafael will shut up shop for a draw.

Ultimately will come down to who has their forwards available

They have Toney and Mbeumo available

We have neither DCL or Richarlison.

3 points would be amazing but cant see it. Would take a point now if offered.
Richarlison is a knob really when you think about it, its one thing payers out injured but one out for a pointless yellows is something we cant afford, going to cost us tomorrow that, if he played i would fancy a win but not now

Richarlison is a knob really when you think about it, its one thing payers out injured but one out for a pointless yellows is something we cant afford, going to cost us tomorrow that, if he played i would fancy a win but not now

Although not applicable in this case, I always wonder why clubs don’t come diwn hard on players who remove their shirt after scoring a goal

An automatic yellow with the potential to eventually tote up to a one game ban at some stage.

The very epitome of “pointkess yellows”.

Although not applicable in this case, I always wonder why clubs don’t come diwn hard on players who remove their shirt after scoring a goal

An automatic yellow with the potential to eventually tote up to a one game ban at some stage.

The very epitome of “pointkess yellows”.
Yeah i do, there was one on Saturday i seen on MOTD who took his shirt and bra off too, just pointless

They always play 3 at the back so expect our fullbacks and midfield to be overrun. The only chance of a result here is to go toe to toe on formation with them and hope the quality of our players is better than theirs and overcomes the home advantage.
I'd like to see:
Pickford
Branthwaite, Keane, Godfrey
Coleman, Delph, Allan/Onyango, Digne
Townsend
Simms, Gordon

We wont be able to fill the bench I am sure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.