Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

• Solomon Rondon

Votes: 74 24.0%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 84 27.3%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Denis Stracqualursi

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Marc Hottiger

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Cuco Martina

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • Tony Thomas

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Per Kroldrup

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Anton Alcaraz

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Eliaquim Mangala

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Philippe Senderos

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Claus Thomsen

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Mitch Ward

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Danny Williamson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Tobias Linderoth

• Andy Van Der Meyde

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Aiden McGeady

• David Ginola

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Magaye Gueye

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1 goal in 20 appearances. He did run into people a lot, I'll give you that.
But 1 goal in 1 appearance Traore was going to be your choice!

I didn't mind the little I saw of him, scored straight away, almost got another with a back heel then fell apart never to be seen again (I think he got 10 minutes in another game).

It would be fair to see he has not had a glittering career since then though.

Still maintain it's Davies.

140 appearances, and if he hadn't scored a wonder goal against City on his debut, would he even be near the team? 140 league appearances, and we don't know his position. Christ. At least we know where Iwobi is meant to "play".

There's been a few contenders. There's worst players - as in terms of ability - and there's worst signing - which I think needs to take into context fee as well as performance.

In terms of signings I think Sandro, Bolasie and Nyarko would be hard to beat. With those players their Everton career is known and the monetary cost to what they gave isn't going to change.

Someone like Iwobi could end up on that list. Though he has ability and has time to turn things around.

Worst player in terms of ability is probably Brett Angell. Tony Thomas and a few of the GKs are up there as well.

Someone like Rondon isn't showing anything at the moment but he has some sort of pedigree. Tony Thomas and Brett Angell were never at the level to play regular PL football

There's been a few contenders. There's worst players - as in terms of ability - and there's worst signing - which I think needs to take into context fee as well as performance.

In terms of signings I think Sandro, Bolasie and Nyarko would be hard to beat. With those players their Everton career is known and the monetary cost to what they gave isn't going to change.

Someone like Iwobi could end up on that list. Though he has ability and has time to turn things around.

Worst player in terms of ability is probably Brett Angell. Tony Thomas and a few of the GKs are up there as well.

Someone like Rondon isn't showing anything at the moment but he has some sort of pedigree. Tony Thomas and Brett Angell were never at the level to play regular PL football

Good shout for the keepers. Paul Gerrard getting off Scot-free here.

Status
Not open for further replies.