2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you blame the manager when everything in front of him turns to s---

Injuries (permanent and on-field ones), an inadequate squad, no transfers in to speak off, and a recent record that's lamentable or average at best. There may be no signs of improvement (yet) but, taken as a given that we are fairly useless it's not his fault we're still fairly useless. Blame Brands, Koeman, Silva, Allardyce and the Italian Jobby just as much.
Because according to his fan boys when he arrived he was a shrewd tactician, good man manager, gets the best out of every player, solid defensively etc etc etc
I've yet to see any of this at any point.

He is completely inept and the longer he is left in position the worse it will become.

I guess none of that's his fault though is it

Its the whole package - Allan amd Delph have no legs between them but there is no one else to put in the midfield.

Whos up front against Brentford? Oh look ANOTHER game without both DCL & Richarlison.

Who's our threat from out wide with pace? Oh look Iwobi back in the team.

At this stage I dont know if you lads are just trolling as there is no common sense in your arguments.

Fair play if you are you've had me! lol
And what about these matches we've just played where we have had Richarlison and Gray on the pitch and still got battered?

Give it up.

Proper knife to a gunfight mentality this guy, players are beaten before they even step on the pitch.

Said it when he came in, he’ll set us up to defend, prioritise picking “solid” players and the games we don’t win he’ll come out and say we just weren’t good enough on the counter, just didn’t have enough quality in the final third. Oblivious to the fact it’s because of the way he sets up the team. They’re all the same these defensive managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.