Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously dreading this Sunday…

BUT…city did draw to soton and lost to palace at home. I don’t think they are as good as they were a few seasons back and KDB/Grealish will be big misses for them…not beyond the realms of possibility we can snatch something...he says quietly…

Personally just accept we will lose this game, think Brentford is for more important. If we can win at Brentford going into the Derby to me Sunday is just one of them. It shouldn’t be this way but realistically it is in certain games of the season

Here's my preview for the weekend
5usd3r.jpg

Obviously dreading this Sunday…

BUT…city did draw to soton and lost to palace at home. I don’t think they are as good as they were a few seasons back and KDB/Grealish will be big misses for them…not beyond the realms of possibility we can snatch something...he says quietly…
Wishful thinking I'm afraid. Those shock results never happen to us.
Cricket score incoming. We're entering a potentially very dark period.
Oh the joys of being an Evertonian.

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. Those shock results never happen to us.
Cricket score incoming. We're entering a potentially very dark period.
Oh the joys of being an Evertonian.

Absolutely this. I don’t count last season’s training sessions at Arsenal and Liverpool. As a club we’re just incapable of going to these places in a real football match in front of watching human beings and winning, it doesn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.