2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's me thinking Poch signed near 25 players for Spurs, 20 before that summer, and had 5 trophyless years at the club before he was sacked
Brilliant comparison though
It wasn't me comparing Everton and Spurs, that was your boy @4737carlin
Just for the record, how many trophies do you think Benitez will win over the length of his Everton contract?

The thing is today he stopped the rot, Koeman,Silva struggled to do that. So it’s interesting to see how it goes now. We need to try and get out best 11 fit, but some are some weeks away. To improve there will have to be additions in January, but atm Benitez for ne is still the man for the job.

Are we definitely able to spend significantly more come next summer or is it more bargain basement?
We should have a few more off the wage bill so I think we can spend a fair bit next summer, but we do needs a few addition in Jan if we are going to aim any higher than mid table.

He's simply not good enough as a manager

He's a busted flush like Jose, over the hill with methods and tactics well past it's sell by date

We need a young manager from Germany or France, fresh ideas and someone to get some buzz around the training ground and fans
Give him a chance, he has had 4 bad games Watford,Villa,Wolves and possibly West Ham but we only just lost that. He has a broken team which is only any good when our first 11 are available, so imo he does deserve a chance. We can’t keep changing managers every few months it’s getting ridiculous in the PL how quick managers are being sacked, give Benitez a bit of time.

No fan pressure is on Rafael. Sensible people can see he is playing with the limited hand of cards available as a result of the previous appalling management of this club of ours. Silly people are those who imagine this forum constitutes fan pressure. It doesn't. We are just rattling away to each other on keyboards. Nobody else reads it.

Holgate is not a midfielder.
Davies is not a footballer.
Stop playing Townsend in the middle, he never run into the box, far away from Richy and always drift to the right which overlap Gordon's position.
Play Gray or Gordon in the middle with Richy as double false 9 like City played against United.
Until Dom comes back of course.

Hello. Do you hear me? lol

I’m still not seeing a style of football it feels like hit and hope stuff most of the time. The creativity at the moment is Godfrey and Keane hitting 60 yard balls to gray and gordon and it going out for a goal kick to spurs. This is amateur stuff. You can argue that without Doucoure and dcl this is bound to happen but a club needs to adapt and change to suit circumstances and we just can’t seem to do that. We desperately lack creativity even gray struggled today against Emerson royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.