2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is this man does not actively manage or coach teams. He simply puts the players he has on the pitch with very limited or possibly no input from himself.

He then waits for the next transfer window and sees what that brings.

That’s not my definition of a top manager or even an average one.

Have you got any evidence that backs up any of the wham you're saying? lol

Your description is much closer to Ancelotti.

I'm sure you're glad you bought your Carlo Fantastico socks.

Must have loved fawning over that 10th place finish.

Have you got any evidence that backs up any of the wham you're saying? lol

Your description is much closer to Ancelotti.

I'm sure you're glad you bought your Carlo Fantastico socks.

Must have loved fawning over that 10th place finish.
The evidence (partially, although also evidenced by the the goings on on the pitch) is that all his supporters blame the players for the terrible form displayed

He's simply not good enough as a manager

He's a busted flush like Jose, over the hill with methods and tactics well past it's sell by date

We need a young manager from Germany or France, fresh ideas and someone to get some buzz around the training ground and fans
So why didnt we get one in the summer, why didn't any of these mangers, who you fail to name, why didn't they apply ? Why Germany and France? Do you have a problem with Spanish, Italian, Scotish and English people?

The evidence is (partially although also evidenced by the the goings on on the pitch) is that all his supporters blame the players for the terrible form displayed

That's a no then ...

Benitez is very hands on.

Do you expect people to listen to any of your valid arguments when you just make stuff up like that?

There are some reasons to not be impressed by some stuff Benitez has done but going overboard on every little thing, no matter how unfair, just makes you look silly.

Benitez is very hands on.

Do you expect people to listen to any of your valid arguments when you just make stuff up like that?

There are some reasons to not be impressed by some stuff Benitez has done but going overboard on every little thing, no matter how unfair, just makes you look silly.
the only silly people are those who find every possible excuse under the sun not to blame him for this disastrous run of form.

So why didnt we get one in the summer, why didn't any of these mangers, who you fail to name, why didn't they apply ? Why Germany and France? Do you have a problem with Spanish, Italian, Scotish and English people?
The best manager in the league this season is Scottish loves Everton and hates Kopites.theres another young Spaniard who learnt under the Scot who prefers the blue half too. If only

the only silly people are those who find every possible excuse under the sun not to blame him for this disastrous run of form.

So according to all the haters ...........

Lack of money and injuries can't be used as justification for poor results.

Well they can, but only if your name isn't Benitez.

It's nice to see all the haters giving him a fair chance.

None of you have a solution either.

Let's just sack him and give the new manager no money to spend.

That's not a great plan.

I know it's unrealistic, because we'd had to fire Brands, but Ralf Rangnick should be the one for us. He would rebuild this club from top to bottom and his football ethos fits Everton perfectly.

It's actually incredible he was interviewed 2 times and he never landed this job. What an incompetent board we have.
I’ve had discussions with my lad over this guy and I 100% agree with you
This is the guy that would sort out the club from top to bottom
Get our coaching staff and academy sorted as well.

Did what needed to be done today. Needed a response and got it. Set up the side, everyone did their job, played with the proper intensity and focus. Should have happened last weekend but I can’t have any complaints today other than a lack of a cutting edge in front of goal, but until the last 10’ Spurs parked the bus didn’t they? QPR and Norwich had more endeavor against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.