2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like the way players start to get turned on as they come to the end of their careers, ones who have been good servants of the club. I also think he is decent player but we should have got a right back, whoever or whatever the transfer merry go round is needs to sort itself out, between them they're hindering us greatly, let the DOF do his job.

I really don't like the way players start to get turned on as they come to the end of their careers, ones who have been good servants of the club. I also think he is decent player but we should have got a right back, whoever or whatever the transfer merry go round is needs to sort itself out, between them they're hindering us greatly, let the DOF do his job.
Agreed. How can he focus on the game with a bit of trouser arousal in his shorts?

The moment this summer that I knew we were goosed was when Skinny Jeans, on tour in America, decided fanfare was justified to announce a contract extension for a long since past-it Coleman. A man who should have been replaced three years ago was being lauded as a legitimate presence in the starting XI. Accepting that Moshiri owns the club and cannot be removed and that Benitez has been here a wet week and hasn't been backed, only Marcel Brands's head on a spike will sate my bloodlust after today's spineless capitulation. Coleman is not a target of my ire. He is picked because the manager has nobody else to pick because Brands mismanaged the club. But please no rallying cry. You've become a millionaire for being mediocre, Seamus. As a fellow Irishman, good luck to you. You were in the right place at the right time...except when you were playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.