2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t put a cross on a coupon. Got this thing of hoping to find a man on the edge of the area instead of picking a man out. Didn’t cover round for the fourth goal. He was still the best defender today but unfortunately that doesn’t mean much.

I am honestly embarrassed that he is the captain of our team.

He should've been replaced 3 seasons ago and yet we have stuck the armband on him.

Expect the usual "not good enough" statement same old, same old will come out but honestly he cannot do it at this level and to give him another 2 years this year is the most sentimental bollõcks.

Seamus bleeds blue...and that is all that matters...he is family and will be with the club (and on its payroll) til his passing. And speaking of passing, Seamus needs to work on his crosses.

Seamus bleeds blue...and that is all that matters...he is family and will be with the club (and on its payroll) til his passing. And speaking of passing, Seamus needs to work on his crosses.
I do like Coleman....hearts in the right place. But if he can’t cross a ball at this stage of his career he never will

I really hope this doesn't end like Tim Howard. Not his fault he somehow hadn't yet been replaced. Even though he's way past it now he's one of a handful who at least seems to care

Couldn’t put a cross on a coupon. Got this thing of hoping to find a man on the edge of the area instead of picking a man out. Didn’t cover round for the fourth goal. He was still the best defender today but unfortunately that doesn’t mean much.

I am honestly embarrassed that he is the captain of our team.

He should've been replaced 3 seasons ago and yet we have stuck the armband on him.

Expect the usual "not good enough" statement same old, same old will come out but honestly he cannot do it at this level and to give him another 2 years this year is the most sentimental bollõcks.

Really mind blowing that we have no competition for RB or LB.

The new contract was peculiar and made little sense to me. We need to get 2 RBs in the Jan window.

One to come in and start and the other to develop while phasing Coleman out of the squad.

Far bigger problems than Coleman.

Mad this, the one player we were all unanimously agreed needed replacing as priority number 1 in the summer. We do have far bigger problems within the club, but the right back situation is the biggest problem on the pitch. As for his leadership skills, well he’s never had any. Has the armband because he’s been here ages and is old, sorry if that upsets anyone.

Love Coleman but his time is up and has been since he broke his leg.. he needs replacing ASAP let him off to Celtic or the championship.

Not really, no.

He's a Rondonesque problem in defence.

If i was an opposition manager id target him all game with pace and movement.
No more culpable than Digne or Keane imo. Digne got ripped for pace several times and offered very little going forward too. No real cover in several positions meant we lost our whole first choice core.

Not really, no.

He's a Rondonesque problem in defence.

If i was an opposition manager id target him all game with pace and movement.

Broken record Zat. You have maintained some irrational hatred for Seamus for years.

I just hope it is not some manifestation of xenophobia or sectarianism for your own sake, as it is a deeply toxic trait for the xenophobe, not for the target.

Against West Ham he was the only one who finally had a go at them, after ages of sitting off by the whole team.

Yesterday, he was still the best of a crap group of defenders. To compare him with Rondon is frankly childish and irrational.

Sorry if this offends.

Status
Not open for further replies.