2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been supporting us since 88. I was in high school then. As much as we've had some great players play for us, I seem to have an irrational love for Seamus for some reason, far more than his contribution probably deserves. I believe it's because of a combination of his loyalty, (perceived) humility and how he made the RB position his own through grit and determination. Either way I will shed tears when he leaves.

Been supporting us since 88. I was in high school then. As much as we've had some great players play for us, I seem to have an irrational love for Seamus for some reason, far more than his contribution probably deserves. I believe it's because of a combination of his loyalty, (perceived) humility and how he made the RB position his own through grit and determination. Either way I will shed tears when he leaves.
In his heyday there was a real ferociousnes to his play. Where Baines was classy he was all pace and directness. Best fullback combo in the league back then.

I missed him when we loaned him to Blackpool!!

I posted this in the match thread, and Im ready for the grief, but a mate of mine was cycling with his wife yesterday (or day before) and bumped into Seamus, took a pic to prove it, asked if he was fit for Sunday and he was told he was. Make of it what you will. I have been very wrong in the past

I posted this in the match thread, and Im ready for the grief, but a mate of mine was cycling with his wife yesterday (or day before) and bumped into Seamus, took a pic to prove it, asked if he was fit for Sunday and he was told he was. Make of it what you will. I have been very wrong in the past
well he’s not going to stay fit for very long if your mates wife goes bumping into him in on her bike now is he, tell her to be more careful the daft cow

Status
Not open for further replies.