2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Newcastle links don't surprise me....
Realistically he's the only decent, big name player they'd be able to bid for that wouldn't have a tonne of clubs competing...
Would get the fans on side as they move a classic number 9...
An 80 mill bid could be their version of when city came in for lescott ..

The Newcastle links don't surprise me....
Realistically he's the only decent, big name player they'd be able to bid for that wouldn't have a tonne of clubs competing...
Would get the fans on side as they move a classic number 9...
An 80 mill bid could be their version of when city came in for lescott ..
Suspect other clubs would be interested too. Plus DCL will want to move for a team playing CL footy. Newcastle a long way from that yet.

Not to say it can’t happen though.

Rarely has a bad injury - we were so, so lucky he stayed fit almost all of last season. Ran him into the ground though. He is so important to this team now, leader, one of the best players. Hope he stays and we build team around him, I think he’s that good. But we’re going to need to show some signs of progress soon or lose him, he’ll want to play champs league at some point.

Looks like he shouldn’t have played at the start of the season but we were too desperate to get him on the pitch. Admirable that he put his body on the line for the team but looks like a risk by Rafael and it’s backfired big time.

Sky really are a joke...

Screenshot_20211021-120642_Firefox.jpg

Can't believe our fans give him such a hard time considering how young he is lol

Rarely has a bad injury - we were so, so lucky he stayed fit almost all of last season. Ran him into the ground though. He is so important to this team now, leader, one of the best players. Hope he stays and we build team around him, I think he’s that good. But we’re going to need to show some signs of progress soon or lose him, he’ll want to play champs league at some point.

Looks like he shouldn’t have played at the start of the season but we were too desperate to get him on the pitch. Admirable that he put his body on the line for the team but looks like a risk by Rafael and it’s backfired big time.
Do you write novels in your spare time?
You spun a story around that post.
He got injured early in the season, injured players miss games, it wasn't a risk by Benitez, he got injured in the course of what he is paid to do.

Heard he's out for 4 months and head of physio been sacked. Not sure how true it is but same bloke told me about Doucoure's injury before it hit the news.

Know people will probably think I'm talking crap, but my mate's dad does the tiling for Calvert-Lewins grandad and he said it looks like he could be out for about 12 weeks.

Know people will probably think I'm talking crap, but my mate's dad does the tiling for Calvert-Lewins grandad and he said it looks like he could be out for about 12 weeks.

I believe you mate

As long as you get me a picture of your mate in Calvert Lewins grandads house both holding some tiles and on one of the tiles written in tipex it says "DCL out for 12 weeks and I'm his grandad"

Status
Not open for further replies.