2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found his heat map for today

30ACFF41-22D3-400C-B981-1A4E5A2A0C8B.jpeg

Before anyone jumps on RB's case on all this...two of of the great deliveries into the box where from a combined 1.7m quid. Fellas made a mistake backing this particular horse tho. Needs to cut his losses -now.

Before anyone jumps on RB's case on all this...two of of the great deliveries into the box where from a combined 1.7m quid. Fellas made a mistake backing this particular horse tho. Needs to cut his losses -now.

All managers top to bottom have their guys they stick with. Also I know Rondon prob done well in the past and I know what's on the bench is slim. I get it.

IMO the tactics were right, sticking w/ the wrong players lost that match. Its not you are keeping the faith because Lampard is on a 6 match slump. Its Solomon rondon.

Blame Ancelotti for chasing King off when he was happy to sign on a free contract.

Options this summer vastly limited with our budget constraints.

Pukki would have been a great third striker for us. Has decent movement and can ‘finnish’…

Rondon is a useless blob.

Norwich spunked a decent amount of Josh "Ginger Sandro" Sargent and they are defo going down. He might be available. Cant be any worse than any of our bench players.

Kone was superior
Straq >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rondon

Rondon has reached Sandro levels of pay check collecting.
Actually have a real soft spot for Kone.

Model professional who worked super hard to come back from a nasty injury and always gave his all with a smile on his face.

I have nothing in particular against Rondon, he always seemed to do pretty well when he played against us.

But have to question how he let himself get so out of shape, this isn’t just match sharpness he is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.