Manager poll *second International break

Are you happy with Benitez being our manager so far?

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, doggy danger footage. Surely to be reserved for the truly dangerous individuals like @butters. Harsh, very harsh.
Sadly, mate, it is Obsessive Benitez Love Disorder being acted out by a canine.

The manager is getting results and improved performances out of some of the players but still has a long way to go to win the nonsense adulation being ejaculated by the cult.

The manager is getting results and improved performances out of some of the players but still has a long way to go to win the nonsense adulation being ejaculated by the cult.
This is what is being pointed out by the vast majority but it doesn't imply that a cult is being formed. If anything it is the small minority of bitters that you can call the cult.

How's that James wound healing up son?

Doesn't look like you've recovered :(

#mega

Even if Ben won the league could you not show any adulation or praise please. I like you right where you are jizzy highlander.

PS I love you Ben. He and the 5% dont get us.

#mega

Even if Ben won the league could you not show any adulation or praise please. I like you right where you are jizzy highlander.

The anti-Benitez gang has chosen Marcel Brands now as their new totem. He bought us Gray, Doucouré and Townsend you know. Benitez got us Begovic & Rondon.
2 poor games and the 5% is the 40% I'm afraid

This is what is being pointed out by the vast majority but it doesn't imply that a cult is being formed. If anything it is the small minority of bitters that you can call the cult.
Thanks, mate. This time last year you may well have been on your way down the aisle with Carlo, apologies if so, you have our condolences. We'll see at the end of the season what the current manager is capable of delivering, hopefully, success but history has taught us not to be getting carried away.

The grown-ups are watching and taking a balanced view, the bedwetters already have the posters up in their bedrooms. ?

#mega

Thanks, ex-mate. It is OK, we understand that you tend to type without reading. It is not your fault, it is just who you are, but don't worry, your mum loves you.

The manager is doing as well as Ancelotti was, let us hope he doesn't follow the same path.

Your mum might need to restrict your internet access though as you are showing signs of obsessive behaviour. Try and stay strong.?

Thanks, ex-mate. It is OK, we understand that you tend to type without reading. It is not your fault, it is just who you are, but don't worry, your mum loves you.

The manager is doing as well as Ancelotti was, let us hope he doesn't follow the same path.

Your mum might need to restrict your internet access though as you are showing signs of obsessive behaviour. Try and stay strong.?

Indeed, this.

Everton are getting good results and playing good attacking football with the best team spirit and biggest effort on the pitch since the Moyes days - of course I’m happy!

I said we’d have 14 points by this point on the other thread but I also said we’d have done it by playing crap football so that’s where I’ve been pleasantly surprised - I thought we’d be very much the original Moyes formula of ‘keep it tight and try and pinch one’ but we actually attack at pace, Townsend and Gray have been incredible business and Doucoure has been transformed.

The other pleasant surprise has been Benitez’ press conferences where we speaks in far fewer riddles than Ancelotti and I have to say I’ve agreed with pretty much everything he’s come out with over the first few months. He also didn’t have a huge whine about not spending any money, whilst making it very clear he and the owners want to and will be doing so once the wage bill is down - smart to show that we’re all in this together and everyone wants the same thing.

An impressive start with a couple of winnable home games after the break which could see us on 20 points after 9 games… but I won’t get ahead of myself…

Thanks, mate. This time last year you may well have been on your way down the aisle with Carlo, apologies if so, you have our condolences. We'll see at the end of the season what the current manager is capable of delivering, hopefully, success but history has taught us not to be getting carried away.
. ?
Let's hope you heed your own advice then, hopefully the James-poster is already down & the Gray & Townsend poster is up!:
1633424706415.png

Everton are getting good results and playing good attacking football with the best team spirit and biggest effort on the pitch since the Moyes days - of course I’m happy!

I said we’d have 14 points by this point on the other thread but I also said we’d have done it by playing crap football so that’s where I’ve been pleasantly surprised - I thought we’d be very much the original Moyes formula of ‘keep it tight and try and pinch one’ but we actually attack at pace, Townsend and Gray have been incredible business and Doucoure has been transformed.

The other pleasant surprise has been Benitez’ press conferences where we speaks in far fewer riddles than Ancelotti and I have to say I’ve agreed with pretty much everything he’s come out with over the first few months. He also didn’t have a huge whine about not spending any money, whilst making it very clear he and the owners want to and will be doing so once the wage bill is down - smart to show that we’re all in this together and everyone wants the same thing.

An impressive start with a couple of winnable home games after the break which could see us on 20 points after 9 games… but I won’t get ahead of myself…
You are spot on mate. As mentioned in Tom Davies thread it was good to see him supporting the lad in the press briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.