Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon should've been subbed and Davies should've striked
but more the point, there seems to be something building in this team that hasn't been there for a long time - a team ethic

Maybe its too early to say but you can see it in the likes of Digne, Doucs, MIna and Alan emerging out of shadows, confident now in sticking it to the likes of minted united.

Just back, made up, could have won it and I think deservedly so, still would have bit your hand off for a point beforehand though!!,fantastic "team" performance especially considering the "big hitters" we have out currently, special mentions for Mina,Doucoure (again)Townsend and Gray,feel it for Rondon he is out on his backside fitness wise, hopefully Richarlison and maybe Calvert Lewin will return against West Ham,Up the Toffs:celebrate:
Dario if you had seen it the performance was brilliant - our only let down was no DCL instead we had a pudding called Rondo one on one & he sliced it wide if he won two headers we were lucky - with DCL we would have won ....yes 1-1 at the beginning I too would have taken that point - afterwards it was what we should have won -Please watch it MOTD tonight mate....

but more the point, there seems to be something building in this team that hasn't been there for a long time - a team ethic

Maybe its too early to say but you can see the likes of Digne, Doucs and Alan emerging out of shadows, confident now in sticking it to the likes of minted united.

What you have posted is true nevertheless it is still a good away point.

I think you're being harsh on Utd there. I mean look at the state of their bench today.
How can they possibly compete when all they've got to try and change a game is Ronaldo, Pogba, Sancho, Van de Beek etc.

If they strengthen in January though they might not finish too far behind us you know. :coffee:
All joking apart, as long as they've got a manager with such limited tactical nous it doesn't matter who they buy. It's like me buying a set of high end golf clubs and hoping I'll get round under 120

I clarified. They're a very, very good team of players but have an awful manager and thus I predict they will win the same amount of silverware as us this year.
No they won't. RB will bring in more inspired signings in January and well go on to win the FA Cup. This may be a little premature as a prediction but, considering I watched my DVD of the '66 final this morning, it's not entirely unexpected.

Didn't have confidence in Davies scoring when he was through , DCL probably wouldn't have either but would have tried , you've got to be cute to take those chances , Mina not being attacking minded cocked it up .
Great result though , well played lads .

Maybe its too early to say but you can see it in the likes of Digne, Doucs, MIna and Alan emerging out of shadows, confident now in sticking it to the likes of minted united.
Can't believe that The Guardian have reported that the short range deflected rocket Utd scored with was 'allowed by Jordan Pickford to go through his arms' what is the agenda there?

Status
Not open for further replies.