2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have taken a draw before the game but on reflection they were there for the taking. Rondon basically had us playing with 10 men and hthe manager got the subs wrong. Let's hope we don't regret the dropped points at the end of the season.

I would have taken a draw before the game but on reflection they were there for the taking. Rondon basically had us playing with 10 men and hthe manager got the subs wrong. Let's hope we don't regret the dropped points at the end of the season.
You’re happy then? Just checking cause it’s hard to tell. If we didn’t have the injuries we have I sincerely doubt Rondon would have played.

His wife and kids are in this area, settled, he'll never want away like previous managers. Maybe we have a fantastic manager who wants to be here for the long term, sounds ok to me.
We have a Manager at last. That performance with so many missing was excellent. Not playing hoofball, just well organised, focussed and no small measure of skill when we break. What we have is solid and not built on sand. Long way to go but you have to feel confident about Benitez.

Rafael seems to be taking a crazy managerial stance by setting up the team, lineup, and formation to fit the strengths of the players he has at his disposal.
Years of arrogant managers trying to make players fit the manager’s style instead of manager playing to our strengths.
He has the team playing hard and with belief. Very happy with him

Status
Not open for further replies.