2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't having a go, it just struck me that everyone is watching his every move, must be quite a contrast to where he was a month ago. He can't have been expecting to be the only fit striker in a team suddenly pushing for the summit of the PL
If only he was. We don't have any

I wasn't having a go, it just struck me that everyone is watching his every move, must be quite a contrast to where he was a month ago. He can't have been expecting to be the only fit striker in a team suddenly pushing for the summit of the PL

Not really. Im subscribed to the Everton channel so it came up recommended. I only watched the first few mins because i find it a bit boring. And the first few mins was them coming out to the training pitch and he looked as stiff as a board(insert your kenneth williams jokes here)
Its a delicious word though. Scrutiny. As you wonder how much went into this signing.
Id hazard a guess if they sent me over to china to watch him the report back would have been along the lines of..
Doesnt look fit. Can we afford to have an unfit striker as an option in worst case scenario that he has to play straight away. May take 6/8 weeks to get match fit.
If other options are being looked at. Might be worth looking at.

We shouldn't be buying players of his age, thank god we didn't go after that geriatric Polish striker playing in Germany.
Are you comparing a World class striker, who has consistently banged them in through his career to a journeyman who went to China and the only other interest in him was a Spanish second division side, come on dude at least use like for like but you won't find any.

Most of the top strikers in their 30s are the world class/elite bracket and have played for huge clubs, and looked after themselves to prolong their careers. This lad put his feet up aged 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.