Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day in the Benitez thread! :pint2:
you-want-some-got-no-fans.gif

…..I imagine every single player goes onto that pitch with full knowledge of what is expected of them in each particular game. If the crowd noise allows you even hear a manager like Benitez on the pitch instructing every pass, every run, every bit of positioning but sometimes initiative or instinct leads to a goal, a chance or a defensive save.

Some managers treat the game like one of those kiddie’s computer footy games. Benitez is one of those control freaks. It’s not necessarily a bad thing but there has to be room for change & individual decision making in a game. Imagination is important to players, they might see things a little different in a game.

I think he’s a good coach, I like some of the individual comments from players (especially strikers), but he is certainly a micro-manager type.
So do you think he micro managed Townsend’s goal against Burnley or do you think Townsend made an individual decision, if so according to you he must of got one hell of a rollicking after the game.

You will struggle to find somebody who thinks Carlo did a good job.

But facts are facts, we won 3 of our last 10 games and finished 8 points off 4th, if we would have beat Chelsea that means we would have only had to got better results in 2 other games.

Yeah, if my Auntie had balls, but people only want to see 10th and ignore the facts.
Fact is we were tenth, mostly boring and lacking spirit. He seemed a pleasant enough bloke but we were a filler until a 'real' job came along. If we want to break through we are going to do it with good players being pushed hard. We need more good players but I really like the managers style....onwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.