New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yes, you’re absolutely right. It’s the evidence of that documentation I think I’d like to see.

I’ve said from the beginning of the process that I’d absolutely love Everton to make an enormous, heavy, and probably quite expensive coffee table book about the design and build of this new ground.

But in the meantime, the odd regular video would be grand.
It would be a shame if it's not properly documented.

The lack of weekly updates on progress does not necessarily mean it's not being documented. This is Everton though, so who knows?

There currently isn’t any need for weekly updates not enough is happening. All that cladding and steps have been on site for a while.

Other than a littler bit of demolition, setting up cabins and some utilities work on Regent Road not much as happened.

There will be much more frequent updates from the club and LOR once things start to pick up towards the end of the year.

There currently isn’t any need for weekly updates not enough is happening. All that cladding and steps have been on site for a while.

Other than a littler bit of demolition, setting up cabins and some utilities work on Regent Road not much as happened.

There will be much more frequent updates from the club and LOR once things start to pick up towards the end of the year.
Exactly.

I can't understand the clamour for news about demolition of warehouses and dumping sand into a hole.

I'm certain it's being documented.

If not, it's rather poor.

Old link i know but ive only just seen this, really good move. Also i seen some pics of an old WW2 air raid siren down there last month, does anyone know if its gong to be left there?

https://www.[Publication is blackli...3ca5p1QZ8xL-EdtI3CAcNOk54RumqvZGDNRuhvze8G65A
Might have to for after we beat the rs there in the first derby if klopps still in charge....

Old link i know but ive only just seen this, really good move. Also i seen some pics of an old WW2 air raid siren down there last month, does anyone know if its gong to be left there?

https://www.[Publication is blackli...3ca5p1QZ8xL-EdtI3CAcNOk54RumqvZGDNRuhvze8G65A

And those heritage people wanted to black our stadium to reserve the dock makes one laugh, they said nothing abiut any memeorial to this sad part of history.