New Everton Stadium Discussion

gorilla-poo.gif

Richard Keys. A gif.

That gif mate can be used for every single situation of anything to do with Everton lol

Why limit it to the fans forum, though? We only know about it because one of the members decided to relay the information.

A weekly video diary covering nuggets like this would be great. The podcast the club released last week was a really interesting listen, but visuals would be so much better.
Some members of fans forum visited the site with club reps.

I'd place a large wager that the entire thread was vetted/edited by the club.

Why would it make it more relevant if 'Snods' did a video down there for the official site?

The thirst for knowledge of the (generally) mundane is the biggest downside of the Internet age. (unless I'm in the minority here, maybe only one digger with Everton branding IS news)

Some members of fans forum visited the site with club reps.

I'd place a large wager that the entire thread was vetted/edited by the club.

Why would it make it more relevant if 'Snods' did a video down there for the official site?

The thirst for knowledge of the (generally) mundane is the biggest downside of the Internet age. (unless I'm in the minority here, maybe only one digger with Everton branding IS news)
The guy didn’t need to post the thread, and he won’t have done it at Everton’s instruction.

There will be plenty of other little details it’d be nice to hear about but we haven’t, I’m sure.

This is a massively historic period for the club, and it would be a shame if it’s not properly documented.

The guy didn’t need to post the thread, and he won’t have done it at Everton’s instruction.

There will be plenty of other little details it’d be nice to hear about but we haven’t, I’m sure.

This is a massively historic period for the club, and it would be a shame if it’s not properly documented.
You're 100% correct.

It would be a shame if it's not properly documented.

The lack of weekly updates on progress does not necessarily mean it's not being documented. This is Everton though, so who knows?

The lack of weekly updates on progress does not necessarily mean it's not being documented. This is Everton though, so who knows?
Yes, you’re absolutely right. It’s the evidence of that documentation I think I’d like to see.

I’ve said from the beginning of the process that I’d absolutely love Everton to make an enormous, heavy, and probably quite expensive coffee table book about the design and build of this new ground.

But in the meantime, the odd regular video would be grand.

I have a couple of questions regarding the perforated metal inserts into the brickwork. I'm presuming they'll be backed up by plastic/glass otherwise it'll be freezing inside. And also are we just relying on artifical light inside because as much as I like the external design it doesn't look like it lends itself to a light, airy concourse. This will be especially true of the lower west stand which is now completely underneath the stair facade. Presuming that side has been re-configured with the main reception now at the top of the stairs?

I have a couple of questions regarding the perforated metal inserts into the brickwork. I'm presuming they'll be backed up by plastic/glass otherwise it'll be freezing inside. And also are we just relying on artifical light inside because as much as I like the external design it doesn't look like it lends itself to a light, airy concourse. This will be especially true of the lower west stand which is now completely underneath the stair facade. Presuming that side has been re-configured with the main reception now at the top of the stairs?
Daylight 6500k LED lighting is used in schools to improve concentration.......maybe they use this.