New Everton Stadium Discussion

They'll be using for more than just that historic connection as well. There are links with Everton and the Irish community, with a really strong presence around the docks as workers. The docks also played a part in the migration of Irish during the famine. All of this will be explored, presented and explained within the visitors centre. Links to former/current Irish players/staff, all that kind of stuff. Its going to be absolutely fantastic.

They'll be using for more than just that historic connection as well. There are links with Everton and the Irish community, with a really strong presence around the docks as workers. The docks also played a part in the migration of Irish during the famine. All of this will be explored, presented and explained within the visitors centre. Links to former/current Irish players/staff, all that kind of stuff. Its going to be absolutely fantastic.
Quite right Jacko. The Liverpool Irish almost completely took to Everton rather than Liverpool.

We'll be a Vauxhall club soon - after 130 years of being a Walton club. And anyone who knows the history of the city knows the significance of that.

Old link i know but ive only just seen this, really good move. Also i seen some pics of an old WW2 air raid siren down there last month, does anyone know if its gong to be left there?

https://www.[Publication is blackli...3ca5p1QZ8xL-EdtI3CAcNOk54RumqvZGDNRuhvze8G65A
As always, a nice touch by Everton but please, just focus on not being a crap football team. That's what we're here for.

Its very different teams running each. Not sure Benitez has much of a say as to the curation of historical items in the hydraulic tower.
I know its different teams. I just wish we'd focus on being a football club. Seems like the only positive stuff that comes out is from EITC or this project.

Development on the potential safe standing in Premier League stadiums. Seems increasingly so that this will be installed at BMD in parts at least I would have thought. No talk of increased ratios from what I can see.

Also do you think that Everton will also look into doing something in the short term with this at Goodison, or is it likely that it won't be worth it for the (likely) short time remaining there, and probable increased costs of doing this with a dated stadium?

Development on the potential safe standing in Premier League stadiums. Seems increasingly so that this will be installed at BMD in parts at least I would have thought. No talk of increased ratios from what I can see.

Also do you think that Everton will also look into doing something in the short term with this at Goodison, or is it likely that it won't be worth it for the (likely) short time remaining there, and probable increased costs of doing this with a dated stadium?

Can’t see them doing it until the new ground, too much messing about for me.

Also can’t see them doing it until Liverpool do either.