2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am in full agreement mate. I've just lost the will with this one. I think the club have ballsed this up and handled it poorly.

Imagine looking at our squad and thinking, no chance we need that galactico to come on for 15 or 20 minutes every few games or so until the next transfer window when he can go if he wants and we can sort a replacement or strengthen the team with the wages we save.

How there's an argument about having a veritable superstar of the game on the books and not trying to get minutes from him whilst juggling his health/ injury issues and need to get back into the national team is frankly bonkers.
Testify brother Yarrgh - the counter argument for punting James out of the club, especially when our window is closed, just doesn't rack up does it?

I'm not even blaming Bentiez totally on this, although he has a huge part to play in this whole fiasco, but as you say the club has made a complete balls of the whole sorry mess, and Im sick to the back teeth of it all now - yet another example of how poorly run we are, as a football club.

I hope they get everything related to BMD right, and keep all the nonsense away from it, or we are well and truly goosed.

So you are unable or unwilling to answer the question I asked you and as usual you obfuscate.

Already answered it mate - cart horse describes very slow players not just bad ones.

James is a very slow player
I see you used the unsure emoji. If it was regarding obfuscate it means to-make unclear obscure or unintelligible usually deliberately with your answer. Obfuscation is a tactic beloved by many politicians.

Already answered it mate - cart horse describes very slow players not just bad ones.

James is a very slow player
You didn’t answer the question that I asked, but you know what you never will. No problem. We both know know you are wriggling out from behind a statement you made that you now realize was not correct. Gareth Barry must have been a cart horse as well I suppose by that reckoning . He was certainly slow, that Peter Reid and Kevin Sheedy, cart horses I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.