2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn’t answer the question that I asked, but you know what you never will. No problem. We both know know you are wriggling out from behind a statement you made that you now realize was not correct. Gareth Barry must have been a cart horse as well I suppose by that reckoning . He was certainly slow, that Peter Reid and Kevin Sheedy, cart horses I suppose?

All those players were top level in English Football.

James isn't though hence why Ancelotti turned us into an Alladyce team to stop his lack of pace/defensive prowess from seeing us get walloped every game.

James isn't though hence why Ancelotti turned us into an Alladyce team to stop his lack of pace/defensive prowess from seeing us get walloped every game.
thing is mate I know you can't actually possibly think this but there's some posters now who will tag onto this and run with it

you know that isn't true

Spot on here mate. All Everton fans want the best for Everton, the best players on the pitch, the best subs on the bench. Group 1's however are dead against this. These hideous abominations want to see the mighty blues team and bench weakened as it perversely masks their own inadequacies. No blue would want to see the Everton team and bench weakened, what say you on this mate? ?
I want what's best for the club and I want our players and staff to want to be here just like the majority of our fanbase are through thick and thin. Agree mate?

You know what, if you truly believe that load of codswallop it’s not worth continuing the debate. By the way the injuries to the two full backs were the main reason he went with that horrible low block back 4. But of course injuries have only been invented this season since Benitez came in.

8 million for James? Benitez could buy 4 or 5 Grays and infinite Townsends with that dosh. Both combined have already nearly reached his numbers in 5 games.

No brainer
What will follow will be more like this

1632233622682.png

Koeman did it to Niasse, but he really was crap and I think is out of work now, Benitez just happens to have ostracized our best rated player from last season and a recognised world star. Only Everton could balls this up so badly!
Regardless of whether you rate James or not, Benitez obstinacy is scary and he is setting himself up really badly if results start to turn worse.
James came because of CA.
Once CA went game over.
CA allowed him a lot of leeway and pampared to him.
Wasn't fit, wasn't interested.
It's damning that the only club that was interested in him is in the UAE.

You know what, if you truly believe that load of codswallop it’s not worth continuing the debate. By the way the injuries to the two full backs were the main reason he went with that horrible low block back 4. But of course injuries have only been invented this season since Benitez came in.

Coleman came back fit and he didn't automatically get put back in and many fans on here wanted us to sack him/Digne off and go with "the wall".

The manager didn't persist with that awful defensive/compact one for any other reason than we had too many slugs in the midfield like James/Gylfi/Gomes getting cut through like butter every game.

I want what's best for the club and I want our players and staff to want to be here just like the majority of our fanbase are through thick and thin. Agree mate?
Thanks for trying to answer mate. I realise that it was a confusing and difficult question so I'll try and make it easier for you.

You can pick only one of the following options.

Option 1 - A weaker Everton team and weaker bench/subs?

or

Option 2 - A stronger Everton team and stronger bench/subs?

There are no other options as an opt-out or attempted deflection is akin to standing up and shouting;

"HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M A RAGING MUTANT!"

Thanks for trying to answer mate. I realise that it was a confusing and difficult question so I'll try and make it easier for you.

You can pick only one of the following options.

Option 1 - A weaker Everton team and weaker bench/subs?

or

Option 2 - A stronger Everton team and stronger bench/subs?

There are no other options as an opt-out or attempted deflection is akin to standing up and shouting;

"HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M A RAGING MUTANT!"
A disruptive player who doesn't want to be here makes the squad weaker so put me down for option 2 please frazzle.

Coleman came back fit and he didn't automatically get put back in and many fans on here wanted us to sack him/Digne off and go with "the wall".

The manager didn't persist with that awful defensive/compact one for any other reason than we had too many slugs in the midfield like James/Gylfi/Gomes getting cut through like butter every game.
No, he went with the low block due to injuries, Coleman was not properly fit for most of the second half of the season. In the games he played he was obviously struggling. Ancelotti seemed to lose interest at around that time and just didn’t seem to be arsed about changing things around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.