2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sickening the absolute scumbags are out in force, they have waited weeks for this, I'll headbutt the lot of you.

How about your do what supporters are suppose to do and SUPPORT you bad bad toxic farts
Uh oh, someone didn't wear his sunhat in the beer garden today! Feeling a little bit sensitive, flower?

Big Sam threads make interesting reading if that is the judgement after similar timeline of two and a half months as manager ;)
Hold on, you're comparing apples and pears:

Allardyce is a disgrace to football with the bungs he took. He had no right being anywhere near that Everton job. Any manager who had that in their past would have been given that treatment by me...and, may I remind you, the VAST majority of other Everton supporters did not want him here at the time...emphatically not so with Benitez.

You do yourself a disservice comparing Benitez with that personification of corruption.

bored.gif

I am just sick of toxic farts bringing negative energy to our season and a man who has done more for charity and this city than they ever have. I will fist them over their ma's coffee table the little inbreds.
Put down the tequila, Z, it ain't worth it. You're boy Benitez will still be in charge tomorrow but, as it's his day off, he'll probably be ladling out down the soup kitchen before volunteering down the hospice and you'll spend all day in bed nursing a sore head when you could be helping your fellow man too.

He’s spent £1.7m FFS!! How anybody can blame the manager for that is beyond me. There’s one man to blame for this and that the DOF. His failure to address major weaknesses in the squad this summer (same can be said for his previous 3) is absolutely criminal.

I’m no Benitez fan but will get behind the team and I’ve enjoyed how we’ve been playing this season, today aside. I don’t agree with him freezing out James (if fit) but aside from that you can’t point the finger at him today. A few injuries and this squad is relegation fodder as proved today. The DOF is responsible for the state of the squad, not a manager who’s been here 5 minutes.
He (& Brands ) had plenty of time to sort the squad. Dont harp on about the £1.5 mil is all he had , he had a £32 mil bid for Luis Diaz turned down.
There were lots of loans took place over the summer if money was tight.
No excuses for this.

Love it when we win

Hate it when we lose , especially under this [Poor language removed] show of a manager.
Did you really feel hurt when we lost today? I genuinely hope so.

I do worry about some on here. People should never be a in a position whereby they've left themselves open to being miserable when their own club plays and wins.

It sounds exhausting to keep up such a futile struggle for what will be years.

I appeal again for certain people to drop their opposition to the manager if it's to such an extent that they cant enjoy the Everton communion where we all come together to will our club to win matches. By all means continue not to like his presence in the dugout, but dont give up part of your identity for years to come...that could prove a very hard thing to fully get back.

Surprised people are surprised with the capitulation. It's what this squad of players do.

Similar theme from last season. Start well. Get injuries. Struggle.

It's not going to be any different this season.

Did you really feel hurt when we lost today? I genuinely hope so.

I do worry about some on here. People should never be a in a position whereby they've left themselves open to being miserable when their own club plays and wins.

It sounds exhausting to keep up such a futile struggle for what will be years.

I appeal again for certain people to drop their opposition to the manager if it's to such an extent that they cant enjoy the Everton communion where we all come together to will our club to win matches. By all means continue not to like his presence in the dugout, but dont give up part of your identity for years to come...that could prove a very hard thing to fully get back.
I hate losing any game but losing in the manner we did was what annoyed me more. The manager made a proper rubbish sub that meant we had no striker to aim at.

Status
Not open for further replies.